Guess Mushihimesama HD's release date competition!

Started by EOJ, February 23, 2012, 03:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyumi

youtube: Ghostezra
general: Tyjet Poison

neomoe

drunkninja

NR777

marus

trev1976

InvidiaViribus

radiant

Hi all,
I was already registered with the login "radiant silvergun" since the  sixteen august  2010. But i cannot login anymore to the site and when i try to get back my password, the site don't recognize my email address. So i register a new account  as "radiant", and my email is the same.

So i think the game will be release 26 april 2012.

Van_Artic

emphatic

SomeMist

shit, didn't realize no revisions allowed - looks like I have to read the rules lol. so I guess I gotto stick with my original post 07/07/2012 (my bday)

HVL

McAlister

ADMIN EDIT: Entry removed, due to ineligible member.

JOW

SomeMist

Quote from: McAlister on February 23, 2012, 03:04:16 PM
SNIP
looks like ya didn't read the rules  :'(

StarCreator

Late to the party, so I guess I have to guess June 21.

grotto

Let_It_Be

joeks

Animaitor

April 26th is the date. Already taken twice so my vote doesn't count but whatever. In Japan most releases take place on Thursdays ;)

McAlister

Orochi S

EOJ

Quote from: McAlister on February 23, 2012, 05:37:07 PM

Oh, nothing like being inclusive is there. Thanks EOJ

Your bad attitude won't get you far here. These competitions are to give back to the existing community here, not to have people register just to win a prize. That's why I only make the contest available to those who registered before the post.

Also, a lot of people have chosen April 26th. Did they announce the release date somewhere or do you all just really like that date? ;)
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

StarCreator

I imagine people figure the game is about two months away, and that's pretty much two months on the dot.  I went with the earliest Thursday that hadn't already been called.

Let_It_Be

Quote from: McAlister on February 23, 2012, 05:37:07 PM
Oh, nothing like being inclusive is there. Thanks EOJ

Well EOJ doesn't want random people just coming in to win a game and then never posting again, he also probably doesn't want people registering a ton of accounts just to get like a 2 week block lol.

supabok

cstarflare

JS9917

Monouchi

Kaneda

July 5th

Because all of the good May and June days were taken. :'(