Author Topic: FS: Ketsui DS, DDP DOJ PS2, Deathsmiles OST, other odds and ends  (Read 539 times)

Offline gsl

• Trade Count: (2)
Trying to get rid of a lot of junk I don't need anymore.  Everything ships USPS Priority Mail flat rate.  PM me if you'd like more info on an item, or want me to snap a picture.  I'm trying to move this stuff with a minimum of hassle, so if a price seems a little crazy, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.  Payment via Paypal, no gift.

Ketsui DS - Used but in great condition.  All components present: cardboard box looks fantastic, case has only the barest shelf wear (manual and unused Club Nintendo points also minty), cart plays and looks great, superplay DVD is scratch-free (watched once).  $65 SOLD

Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou PS2 - Case has a bit of outer scuffing from before I picked it up, but still looks good.  Artwork clean and not sun faded.  Manual has no wrinkles, game disc and superplay DVD are scratch-free.  $40 SOLD

Deathsmiles Original Soundtrack - CVST-0008. 2 CDs, one for the soundtrack and one with some desktop accessories or sound files for your PC or something. Never really looked at that one. Great condition--obi, slipcase all present and looking nice. $15 SOLD

Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou & EspGaluda Perfect Remix - This 'un. Spine card present and purty. $20

Mushihimesama Futari t-shirt - Bright lime green with "Cave Sama" on the front in calligraphy strokes and the Mushi Futari logo on back. Bought at the 2007 fall Cave Matsuri. Size medium on a regular Anvil t-shirt, fits a little on the snug side. Worn and washed a handful of times, but it's a little small for me to keep. Great condition, no holes, good for wear or display. $10
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:11:14 AM by gsl »

Offline kalpuwid

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: FS: Ketsui DS, DDP DOJ PS2, Deathsmiles OST, other odds and ends
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 12:35:15 PM »
mp sent