Optimal Mushihimesama 1.0 A+C rapidfire values

Started by moozooh, July 01, 2012, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moozooh

I've been testing various rapidfire combinations for A+C shot for maximum damage output with S power on the X360 port. For some reason many of those have very inconsistent damage output that may prolong some patterns into additional volleys, as tested on st4 midboss in Original; its first phase barely needs any movement, so I just count the volleys it shoots during the second attack (the simple tap-dodge one). Additionally, if I'm using rapid on A and full auto on C, I'm losing the ability to slow the movement down, which is tolerable in Original but rather inconvenient in Maniac and especially Ultra.

I'm currently using S power, C full auto, A rapid 1/3. Among the inconsistent ones, 3/3, 4/4 and 5/5 on A could bring the st4 midboss down before the 4th volley reached Reco, but with a slight deviation off the center or using non-rapid A shot to "boost" options into forward position, it would sometimes die after the 6th one left the screen.

What settings can you suggest? Are there any optimal ones for damage output at mid-range?
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

Erppo

The default rate of 2/3 seems to be optimal for damage dealing with the W-shot, but I don't know how other types behave. With that rate I can reach pretty much the same levels of damage as superplays I've seen, including killing off the second phase of TLB Aki before it gets to do anything.