Cave Shop: arcade artwork reproductions for sale (starting April 19)

Started by EOJ, April 19, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

https://www.ec-order.com/cave/shop/

25,000 yen each except galuda 2 which is larger and 32,000 yen. Each comes in a nice black frame.

Print size for most is W210×H297mm with a frame that is W260×H347×20mm.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

SuperPang

Monouchi

Heavy milking.

Why dont they just print new art-sets and boxes for the pcbs, would sell like butter....

Muchi Muchi Spork

The only thing that would make the price point interesting to me is if IKD and YGW and others signed every one of them. Then it would be special. Otherwise you could get the same quality by printing pics available on the web on photopaper and get the same quality for a dollar.

slateman

As much as I love Cave, their games and the genre as a whole, I simply cannot afford **anything**.  Never got MMP/PS for the 360.  Oh well, too late now! 

Man, that DOJ, Futari and ESP II ones are so awesome.  :/ 

SuperPang

I can't remember how much the old prints signed by the artists cost but it can't have been more than that. I've had three on my wall for years and they've held up well. Also have a couple in the cupboard, including the DFK upskirt one which hasn't been on public display for obvious reasons.

I dug out the pic I took when I received them, along with a fresh bottle of "Windia's Dark Urine" for scale. I still have that too. It'll be nicely fermented by now. :whyioughtta: