Author Topic: Ura Dreams [Hack of DDP DFK, 2018]  (Read 692 times)

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (34)
  • Ultra Member
Ura Dreams [Hack of DDP DFK, 2018]
« on: July 17, 2018, 08:27:41 PM »
Looks like the new hacked game is a version of Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu called Ura Dreams:

http://uradreams.gameordie.com/

With so many revisions/variations of this game already made, it will be interesting to see what this hacking team (4 Horsemen) have come up with.
My score archive
twitter: cavexstg
XBL gamertag: eojx9999

Offline Monouchi

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Ultra Member
    • Taito Station .SE
Re: Ura Dreams [Hack of DDP DFK, 2018]
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 01:30:10 AM »
Yes, looking forward to see this.
Would love to see some scoring mechanic where the bullet cancel Bee from DFK BL is included more.
For ex: chaining them, I think its 9 bees on each ura stage, imagine every bee to increase the medal spawn.....the last one would be Futari God bliss.

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (34)
  • Ultra Member
Re: Ura Dreams [Hack of DDP DFK, 2018]
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 01:38:05 AM »
Much to my surprise I have recently become a renewed fan of DDPDFK 1.5. It is my favorite DDP (yep, I like it more than SDOJ), and I find the scoring system elegant and well-balanced, outside of the excessive boss-milking (which is only really needed if you are going for WR-level scores). I really like the extended boss milking, actually, even though some of it is ridiculous. Then again, boss milking is my favorite part of MMP and Ibara Kuro.  ;)

Anyway, my point is I am curious to see if they can find a way to refine 1.5, or go in a totally different direction. Black Label is a totally different direction, for example, and a fine game in its own right.
My score archive
twitter: cavexstg
XBL gamertag: eojx9999