Author Topic: Rules & Content [updated 10-September-2019]  (Read 2991 times)

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (34)
  • Ultra Member
Rules & Content [updated 10-September-2019]
« on: December 10, 2007, 05:49:40 AM »
This forum is mainly for buying and selling new and used Cave games. They can be console games, or the arcade kits. Also posters, fliers, figurines, and any other Cave merchandise. You can sell other games and related stuff here as well.

RULES:

1.)Daily (or even periodic) "bumps" are not allowed. You are only allowed to post updates, such as lowered prices or the insertion/deletions of items from your list. You may bump your thread once it gets pushed off the first page. Offenders will have their threads locked. Repeat offenders may be banned.

2.)You can post links to ebay auctions you are running, but only in the Auction forum.

3.)Do not spam or "poison" anyone's selling thread if you disagree with the price or another aspect of it.

4.) Do not post links to Play-asia with your affiliate link(s)!

5.) Sales of items that are anything short of authentic, factory original should be denoted appropriately.  This would include "Phoenix" CPS2, conversions, repaired PCBs, etc.  Likewise, any reproduction artwork will be described as such.

6.) You may only post things YOU are selling. Also, don't post links to things for sale on other sites that you aren't selling.

7.) All prices of sold items must remain in your thread, do not delete the prices!

8.) For items you are selling you must list a price but you can also take offers below that price. In either case, you need to post the final sale price in your thread (see no. 7 above).

9.) If you are trading instead of selling, please indicate what you will accept for trade.

10.) Do not bump years-old inactive sales threads with comments (unless there is a very good reason to do so). Such posts will be removed by the mods.

11.) A seller has the right to refuse any buyer for any reason (and does not need to provide a reason), as long as an agreement to sell has not been made by the seller.

12.) If you are selling a CAVE PCB kit, you must state whether the box is original or non-original to the kit. People who try and pass off non-original boxes as original will have their threads locked and removed. Repeated offenses may result in a ban. See this thread to see which box is original to your kit (for kits from 2002-2012): http://cave-stg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1781.0

***Common acronyms: WTB=want to buy, WTT=want to trade, FS=for sale, FT=for trade, FA=For Auction

***Post feedback for members after a completed transaction using the trader rating system.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:37:44 PM by EOJ »
My score archive
twitter: cavexstg
XBL gamertag: eojx9999

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (34)
  • Ultra Member
Re: Rules & Content [updated 10-September-2019]
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 09:37:26 PM »
I added rule #12 about CAVE kit boxes. Please read it carefully. I am tired of seeing so many "full kits" advertised with the wrong boxes (mostly on other forums). Most of the time, I think the sellers know they are including the wrong box, but the problem is I don't think a lot of buyers know which box is right. And in the end, they will be stuck with the wrong box (which, in the long run, will only devalue their kit).

I wish other forums (shmups, arcadeotaku, etc) would adopt this rule!
My score archive
twitter: cavexstg
XBL gamertag: eojx9999