Main Menu

Cave Goodies Thread

Started by Violent Ken, December 13, 2007, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

I got that AMI calendar the other day with my Futari BL kit from Fujita. I never paid them for it, but they sent it anyway, for whatever reason.

The calendar is OK, but it's really big, none of the artwork is new, and you have to tear off a sheet to get to the next month, more or less ruining the whole thing. Would have been nicer if it were a spiral-bound calendar where you could just flip the months over.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

GaijinPunch

Cool that you got one, but not cool about the tearing.  Apparently Cave sent these to "good customers". A few have made it to YJ.  I overpaid for mine, but oh, well.  Can't get crazy good deals all the time.

GaijinPunch

I can light this thread I up I think, but before I do, I'm interested to know what type of backups EOJ is doing on the site.  It's a good place to archive it, but would be a pity for it to go up in smoke.

caincan

years pass,  it's weird that since we can't see a vast collection of a Cave addict of goodies somewhere ?!,   is there a super extensive listing of all goodies made ?  and PICTURES ?!     i remember having seen only one picture of  vast collection on shmups.com with even stress balls, doujin plastic models, ...