Author Topic: How do you display or store your arcade artwork?  (Read 306 times)

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (34)
  • Ultra Member
How do you display or store your arcade artwork?
« on: December 27, 2018, 06:04:08 PM »
I have all of my CAVE arcade art/instruction sets in a box in the closet. Just sitting there. Doing nothing and viewed by no one.  :displeased:

I figure I might as well sell them if they will just sit in a box for months/years on end. However, I would rather display them in some fashion so I'm looking for advice on what others do.

I don't have a cab, so I was thinking of two options: 1) Framing them, 2) putting them in an A4 binder. Maybe a mix of these two. For example, it might be cool to have all the move strips lined up in one frame.
It is easier to deal with the A4 marquees and instructions (the A4 binder idea), but the big POPs are another story. Maybe custom frames for those? Another option is a custom frame with everything in it (POP, A4 marquee, inst, move strip), but those would be quite large and expensive.

Any other ideas?
My score archive
twitter: cavexstg
XBL gamertag: eojx9999

Offline SuperPang

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Ultra Member
    • Arcade Otaku
Re: How do you display or store your arcade artwork?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 07:26:32 AM »
Mine just sits in the boxes. It's too valuable to put blu-tac on to fix it to a marquee anymore.  :facepalm:

I have a full set of the promo flyers in a book which is nice.