Death Smiles Kit Price Drop?

Started by GaijinPunch, January 21, 2008, 09:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sperrfeuer

:laugh: maybe a new ibara? I love this game....that's the only game i can play for score and not survival only :P

EOJ

Quote from: Sperrfeuer:laugh: maybe a new ibara?
:laugh: In all seriousness, we'll be lucky if the kits bottom out at 100K yen.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

KOMA

If i remind correctly i've paid this price(even less) for Mushi Futari 1.5 last year at the same period,so fews month after the release.
DS take the same way.

GaijinPunch

The first DS price drop took ages.  It's the first I can remember that sold above 200,000 yen for the first 3 months.

drboom

Quote from: EOJAll the shops seem to have plenty of kits in stock, which is interesting.
They must have made a second printing - or just a hella large first printing - as everyone seems to have them in.

EOJ

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a second printing. No surprise there - all non-Yagawa games have gotten one since Mushi.
My score archive

cannonball

At this rate it may hit 120,000 by June.  I sure hope so.

Budloc

maybe this will be my next Cave kit if the price hits 120,000 jpy, this game seems awesome, i really want to play it :cool:

rtw

Just got my bonus :D

Anyone know what the current price for a DS kit is ?

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

jaycm1

just contacted fujita say they can do a deathsmiles kit for Y143,000 sounds great i live in the uk as anyone one ordered from fujita bit nervous  normally buy from arcade shock great place to buy from but they are still asking $2200 for a full kit :)

EOJ

Fujita is great, no need to worry. Arcadeshock is a bit of a ripoff, especially in this instance.
My score archive

jaycm1

thanks for that information EOJ i think i will buy it in the next month really looking forward to playing this game it looks amazing and quite easy compared to other cave games do you think its worth waiting even longer for a price drop or should i just go for it?:rolleyes:

Sycada

I'm gonna put my hand up for Fujita too. Quick deliveries and well packaged :righton:

cannonball

Yeah, fujita is awesome.  I've bought a couple kits/boards from them and it was smooth.  Fast shipping, well packaged, the whole deal.

I am biting at the reigns for DS.  I'm trying real hard to wait a couple months.  Y143k is a nice price though.

EOJ

130,000yen for a brand new kit at gfront now.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

128,000 from Mak. ;)

Some other deals they had:
Futari 1.5 (Pop, instruction, copied manual, box) 65,000
MMP (with art, no box), 78,000

I was on the fence on Futari, but I figured I'll wait.