Main Menu

Online Cave Festival

Started by GaijinPunch, May 29, 2008, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markedkiller78

Quote from: adverse on August 15, 2008, 07:39:19 AM

Edit: In addition to the DDP DFK modified boards there was also a modified Muchi Muchi Pork board which featured Pink Sweets bosses after the MMP bosses.

I really wish that there was a way of obtaining these ?alternate? versions. I love hidden bosses & extra levels in arcade games.

Sounds like a good day out. I?d love to have seen  SWY, ISO and TAC play.

Thanks to GP & the Matsuri online sale I?ve had my fill of cave merch this year. Just need them to print progear posters now :) Sounds like everyone has

jpj

thanks for letting us know how it went down and the link   =D

sounds like a cool day   :cool:

KOMA

Thank you for this report.I assume there is no way to share the Ketsui DS demo isn't it?

GaijinPunch

That's cool that they finally didn't sell out of everything.  Sounds like I didn't miss too much.  I've seen the tweaked MMP game.  It's cool, but I'm no where near good enough to fully enjoy it.  And as for girls in bikini's... half of Japan is here in Hawaii dressed just like that.  Well, the women, anyway, thankfully.

EOJ

Quote from: zap on August 15, 2008, 10:25:44 AM
Thanks to averse and ast-kot for the company!

Here's some pics, and 2 vids. Click me

Thanks so much for the pics and the report, guys!

Is this SWY playing in the blue shirt? Sorta looks like him with a shaved head:

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Ast-Kot

So so....He is SWY... :)

Yesterday night after the matsuri SWY-ISO and TAc went to hey for some playing... :)

Is was a good day and Adverse/zap are a good guys.... :righton:

Sorry for my Shippai on the first stage..... :P
あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

Shalashaska

Wow thanks for the pictures, videos, and write-up guys! :righton: Must have been great seeing SWY, ISO and TAC in action.

adverse

Here are the pics I took at the Matsuri and at Tougeki.  Photography wasn't allowed inside Tougeki, sorry to disappoint anyone who was interested in that.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15910800@N03/sets/72157606869494732/

jpj

i see pink sweets on the big screen in one shot, any idea what they were saying about it...?   :)

GaijinPunch

Quote from: jpj on August 21, 2008, 02:14:30 PM
i see pink sweets on the big screen in one shot, any idea what they were saying about it...?   :)

"Sorry".

adverse

Quote from: GaijinPunch on August 21, 2008, 11:27:37 PM
Quote from: jpj on August 21, 2008, 02:14:30 PM

"Sorry".

Haha, no.  They were just talking while this compilation video of the CAVE games played in the background.

adverse

Looks like there's going to be another CAVE matsuri on December 27th in Akihabara.

No new crap announced yet.  Will be announced in late November apparently.

zap

Aw damn, I knew it. I'm probably going home over christmas and new years this year. Hope I can jump someone to order for me ;)

GaijinPunch

I'm sure I'll be around.  Going to get an RPG for my PSP this time though.

markedkiller78

Quote from: GaijinPunch on October 16, 2008, 06:02:48 AM
I'm sure I'll be around.  Going to get an RPG for my PSP this time though.

I take the que is massive then  =D

Let's see a Progear poster this year