Mushihimesama Futari Black Label

Started by EOJ, December 10, 2007, 09:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

508,091,627 - HEX - Stage 5 Boss

:righton:

Similar run to yesterday I just waited a bit longer on the dragons in stage 5.  Died stupidly in stage 2 but for some reason kept playing.  Made it to last boss phase but ran out of bombs before the nearly undodgable "diagonal opening" danmaku.  Blah.  Dunno if I would've made it even with a bomb though.

KOMA

Well done!I should play more shmup,all my pcb are useless,i spend to many times at SF4 :p

adverse

:)

You should jump back in man.  This game totally beats SFIV in the fun department, especially when you're playing against Gief.  :'(

Megalixir

KOMA

Quote from: adverse on July 02, 2009, 09:33:46 PM
:)

You should jump back in man.  This game totally beats SFIV in the fun department, especially when you're playing against Gief.  :'(
I can't!I'm deeply into SF IV.I'm watching a lot of Tournament (TRF tournament) playing a lot with friends,i even don't play my other games those last few weeks(Mamoru-kun,DS,Bazeblue) i'm addict to my Honda.

HUU

A few casual play during my summer holiday, god mode is nice and quite fun for scoring. I wish I had this pcb for this mode  :P

Original mode - Reco :
511 272 261 - としまと-HUU - ALL (no miss)
I played 1.5 style, didn't know about the milking stuff !!!  :-[

Maniac mode - Reco :
520 042 295 - としまと-HUU - ALL

God mode - Reco :
1 569 635 356 -としまと-HUU- Stage5

I also cleared the game once  =D

adverse

Sick scores HUU!  I bet you could cross 1 bil in original if you put the time into it.

EOJ

Too bad you didn't suicide at the end of the Stage 5 boss fight in that Original mode score, you would have had about 620mil as your final score. A no miss isn't worth anything in Original if you don't have any bombs left.

A lot of people could get 1bil in Original "if they put the time into it".
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Kaneda

Megalixir

Strider77

MANIAC MODE - Palm
262,802,302 - Tim - Stage 5 Boss

gamesterx23

Quote from: adverse on July 01, 2009, 12:03:36 AM
I'm personally a bit disappointed by Maniac's stage 4.  Doesn't have the scoring possibilities of Original or God, no matter how long you let the Caterpillars stick around.  Even SIN's replay IIRC he only nets 200 mil or so and that's with some smart boss milking, which I'm not successful at.  And yeah, I know God has a kick-ass stage 4 but...stage 1 on God is just too brutal for me.  Stage 2 and 3 I can handle, I've even made it to stage 4...but slowdown-less Stage 1 is just  :-\.

BTW, EOJ are you able to reliably do the balls trick on the stage 2 boss (no homo)?

I haven't played god mode yet, but stage 1 looks like cake compared to ultra. The rocks don't shoot bullets when you blow them up and the islands shoot less than on ultra correct? I think I've only gotten to the stage 1 boss without bombing once out of xxx tries on ultra and believe I could no bomb stage one on god in 1-2 tries only.

All you have to do is learn where the islands spawn and kill them before they can shoot and you should be good to go =].

adverse

Quote from: gamesterx23 on December 19, 2009, 03:14:28 PM

I haven't played god mode yet, but stage 1 looks like cake compared to ultra. The rocks don't shoot bullets when you blow them up and the islands shoot less than on ultra correct? I think I've only gotten to the stage 1 boss without bombing once out of xxx tries on ultra and believe I could no bomb stage one on god in 1-2 tries only.

All you have to do is learn where the islands spawn and kill them before they can shoot and you should be good to go =].

With practice on a 360, this is of course true and this is one of the nice things about having it at home.

But in the arcade it seemed too random to justify 50 yen each time which is why I preferred Maniac.

Ast-Kot

Amazing scores HUU :)

After seeing the Dbs's superplay I have found the 1.5BL original mode milking very difficult :-[
あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

HUU

Quote from: Ast-Kot on December 20, 2009, 04:44:24 AM
Amazing scores HUU :)

After seeing the Dbs's superplay I have found the 1.5BL original mode milking very difficult :-[
Thanks  :righton:
those scores are kind of old now !  :P
I also think original BL is difficult, especially milking mid boss ... large ennemies ..
(by the way... my scores never got updated on the score board  :whyioughtta:)

NR777

Shitty score, but almost got the ALL:

191,137,420   NRR   Stage 5 BOSS  Original Palm   Xbox 360 Mode

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that this is the most welcoming community of players I've been involved in.  You guys are way better than me, but you've never made me feel like a complete scrub ( although I know I am nowhere near my real potential ).  I have a lot of respect for all of you, considering the fact that I only got into Cave's games about a year ago.  You've made a noob feel at home.  Eventually, I'll really be able to challenge your scores. Not ready yet...but I'll get there.  Again, thanks.  I love these games I am damn happy to be part of this community.

PROMETHEUS

Maniac Mode
495,443,822 - ProMeTheus - ALL (Lx0, Bx0) - Reco

EPS21

Maniac
456,910,364 - EPS21 - ALL (Lx0, Bx?) - Reco

God
2,322,663,066 - EPS21 - Stage 5 - Reco
Screen for this one, since its not on leaderboards.

PROMETHEUS

God
1,101,916,926 - ProMeTheus - Stage 4 - Reco

CRI

Original
634,767,690 - CRI - ALL (Lx2) - Reco - Xbox

God
2,235,263,852 - CRI - Stage 5 (Boss) - Reco - Xbox

wtf! died at the 2nd form of larsa with one bomb in stock and she had a millimeter lifebar left. (stupid bitch)
want to save that last bomb for her 3rd form.
also lost a life with 3 bombs in stock after the 1up at stage 5. (without that it would be a clear)

replay up at reco god mode leaderbards #19.

Ast-Kot

I've played a few credits on god mode with palm:

1,604,206,152 - AST-KOT - PALM - XboxArcade

あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

Kewing

Here goes a few 360 BL scores

Original - 360
731,429,667 - Kewing - ALL (Lx2 Bx2) - Reco

Maniac 360
482,546,368  - Kewing - ALL (Lx1 Bx1) - Reco

God Arcade
1,137,602,405 - Kewing - Stage4 - Reco

Like always, some very stupid and some cheap deaths with a few bombs on stock (this happened mostly on Larsa on both my original and maniac runs). I guess I'm happy with the original score; that's first time I broke into 100k+ counter, 2 times even. I definitely see I can improve it some more.

PROMETHEUS

God Mode - X360
2,249,090,929 - ProMeTheus - Stage 5 - Reco

Kewing

There we go
X360 - Original - X360 Mode
812.497.931 - Kewing - ALL (Lx0, Bx3) - Reco

Obviously missed a lot of end game bonus..
I freaking hate Larsa on Black Label.

EOJ

Nice score, Kewing. But this is nicer. =D

ORIGINAL MODE - RECO - X360 mode
1,071,192,662 - EOJ - ALL [Lx4, Bx3]

The 1bil barrier has finally been broken! :righton: #15 on the xbox live rankings.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Kewing

Damn, that was short hahah.
Nicely done, man, I watched your replay and you did a nice job surviving the later stages with the crazy rank.
All I need to do is have some luck and take no more than miss through the whole run and  I should be there sometime. It's so easy to screw up from stage 4 and onwards with the 100k+ counter rank.