Main Menu

mushi saving question

Started by jonny5, August 12, 2008, 03:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonny5

i just got a mushi PCB and it doesnt seem to be saving scores.....

now for some reason i dont think the battery is dead cuz when you go into the test menu under backup the date and time seems to be keeping up....

but i dont see any other settings to change to make it save scores....

any ideas?

EOJ

Mushi PCBs don't save scores properly unless you have the bug-fixed revision. Some info on the bug-fixed revision is here.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

jonny5

as i feared......

i will have to keep track of my scores here in the high score thread instead......i just stole 7th place on the maniac table.... :whyioughtta:

thanx

jpj

well, sometimes they will save, but not correctly (may list it as an ultra score, for example)

my mushi saves original mode scores, provided i beat the best score listed on the all time records.  i guess that might be true for the other modes as well, but i'm not good enough to find out   :rolleyes:

jonny5

hmmmmmm....now you make me think....cuz the tables its displaying say 'todays high scores'....

me thinks i am gonna go into the test menu and set it to display alltime scorez......

will post results

jpj

nah, dude.  to display the all-time scores, just cycle through them by pressing A when it's showing today's high scores   ;)

jonny5

indeed :rolleyes:

ah well....it doesnt show it in the tables but i can see it in the test menu.....oh welll.....it is saving it.....

EOJ

If you don't have the bug-fixed revision, 1st place maniac scores will save to the 1st place all-time slot in the Ultra ranking after power down. Original mode scores will only save if you get 1st place (they save to the Original ranking). Nothing else will save after power down.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999