Main Menu

WTF? (KC refuge center)

Started by EOJ, August 12, 2008, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Just decided to open this as a temporary fix for the recent collapse of the Killercabs.com forums. If they happen to open up again soon, then I'll delete these boards.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Lordstar

thats nice of you dude. Its important that we try to keep everyone together. I dont think it will be long until its all sorted though. Its been less then a week.  :P

Caveman

Much appreciated EOJ, very community-spirited of you :righton:
Quote from: Lordstar on August 12, 2008, 06:02:27 PMIts been less then a week.  :P
Feels like longer :'(

grantspain

lonely,i am so lonely
my brain is dying,i need monitors now :oogle:
how sad is my life
hello btw :righton:

EOJ

Anyone know where I can get some of those great smileys that were at KC? Would like to upload them to the forum for that extra special authenticity.
My score archive

poolchamp

eay up lads you got in here this is my hiding place . grant you got mail mt8 check it out good deal for ya

jpj

hello to the KC guys  :-*

Gwyrgyn

Damn, there was a lot of good info there. Nobody did an SQL backup? :I

innerpattern

in death there are new beginnings, hello CAVE-STG forum :righton:

EOJ

Hello all new members. =D
My score archive

markedkiller78

How awsome is this :righton:

Your forum is coming along very nicely EOJ. I love the strat setion. What's more, I can access it at work :)

skykid

Can we have a hardware section too EOJ, so we can give Grantspain a shedload of work. =D
Quote from: SuperPangWhere DOJ rapes you, DFK grabs your boob then runs away

battle gregor

youse all smell of refugeess  :-*

EOJ

@skykid: okay, just added it.
My score archive

Kaede

Nice one EOJ!  :righton:

I hope KC can still be salvaged somehow.

Lordstar

OK i'm here now i want my free health care as well as anything else i can spunge of you guys. No you cant send me back either theres wars in my country . . . I mean forum  =D

it got bombed out and theres nothing left lol

markedkiller78

I now pronounce Camp Refoogee open (seeing as I'm probably the only American Dad fan)

Stan: Hi there. Stan Smith, American. You haven't seen my son Steve, have you?
Hot Rod: Ah, yes, Steve. The white kid, right?
Stan: Jeez, why's it always gotta be a racial thing with you blacks?

RGC

Quote from: markedkiller78 on August 13, 2008, 08:18:19 AM
I now pronounce Camp Refoogee open (seeing as I'm probably the only American Dad fan)

Not true. There's at least two of us here ;)

markedkiller78

Quote from: RGC on August 13, 2008, 10:38:40 AM
Not true. There's at least two of us here ;)

Glad to hear it. I wasn?t that impressed to begin with, well in comparison to Family guy, but American Dad is a grower :)

Here?s another choice quote:

Francine: What about Sanjen? I can't have an Indian baby! I don't even like Indian food!

smokeyfingaz

Hi all, another homeless refugee - thanks to eoj - are we know hiding in some "cave" like osama?

grantspain

hey fellas,its like sangatte here-i was smuggled here in the back of shmups lorry

Shalashaska

Welcome KC refugees! =D Sorry to hear you're out of home right now but we hope you enjoy your stay while things get sorted out.

soundwave

Room for one more Refooge???

I came with little from the old country & have great ideals to open a fast food resturant supplying all manor of foods from my home nation  :laugh:

Oh & American Dad kicks ass  :righton:
Still not as good as Family Guy but it's getting there  =D

LoRez

BIG thanks EOJ !!
Been floating like a fart in the wind for the last week.Top stuff :righton:

Lordstar

i am also an american dad fann too

markedkiller78

Any news on the death & possible resurection of KC?

grantspain

no solid news yet,myself and a few good men are doing our best to bring back kc in some form
the longer its down the less likely it is to live again :-\

if i could speak to tone then maybe he would give me the monitor tech and monitor base  database as i put the majority of the work into those sections.with this we could then either start a new place or piggy back onto one the existing places

the important thing is that the regulars keep in touch via here or elsewhere

SuperPang

I've just posted my 2p over at shmups

markedkiller78

It's not looking good for KC, but there's a silver lining to every cloud.

I've emailed Gianni to see what he knows about backups, contacting Tone or Luke etc. I don't think it's all doom & gloom. From my experience I wouldn't think that Tone would let all that tech info just dissapear.

A new start could be a good thing.

v8pete

Hi Guys - what a crying shame about KC !! I only found the forum a short while ago too & was really looking forward to trying to get my hands on an Egret II ...maybe somebody else will start importing again  :'(

One small bit of good news is that the Yahoo cache of Killercabs pages IS still available...so if there is any particular thing you need I'd try and search it out from the cache asap. I wonder if any super bright spark can 'rebuld' the site just from the cache ??? (or you could take turns staying up all night & do it one page at a time !)

Pete/