Author Topic: Ketsui DS, Thunderforce VI, and other shit...  (Read 1109 times)

Offline GaijinPunch

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Ultra Member
Ketsui DS, Thunderforce VI, and other shit...
« on: September 01, 2008, 04:58:36 AM »
Also posted at shmups. 

Okay, looks like there's at least a few people interested, so I'll officially open this up.

Ketsui DS: $56
Thunderforce VI: $58

I'll go out on a limb and say shipping would look like $15 for one, $18 max for both.  Maybe even $15 for everything to Europe.  Airmail option is also there for those that don't mind rolling the dice. 

I would ship out when I got them.  Sometimes a couple of days after release day.  Sometimes same day.

Other items coming up that might be worth while: Exelica Enhanced, Cave XBox 360 titles.

Interested?  PM me.

Geezer

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ketsui DS, Thunderforce VI, and other shit...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »
In general, will you be preordering these as opposed to grabbing them on release day? I'm interested in the DeathSmiles LE plus the Japan only preorder bonus items when the time comes :)

Offline GaijinPunch

• Ultra Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:25:07 AM »
In general, will you be preordering these as opposed to grabbing them on release day? I'm interested in the DeathSmiles LE plus the Japan only preorder bonus items when the time comes :)

I'll be pre ordering.  Whether or not they come w/ the items is kind of up in the air though.

Offline gsl

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ultra Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 07:13:37 PM »
GP, your similar thread on Shmups mentions the Illvelo port to the Wii as one you're offering in this manner as well.  What's the latest you'd need to hear from interested parties to put in a preorder?  Need to get the finances in order, but I do want especially with the relative ease with which import games can supposedly be played thanks to the Homebrew Channel.  Of course, I have no imports to test this on, but...

Offline GaijinPunch

• Ultra Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 10:13:22 PM »
Yeah, Illvelo is fair game as well (although you'd be the first to order it).  A week before release is fine.

-GP