Author Topic: Japanese Sega Dreamcast for sale.  (Read 593 times)

Kaede

• Trade Count: (0)
Japanese Sega Dreamcast for sale.
« on: October 21, 2008, 03:46:27 PM »
Hi there, obviously this is an arcade forum but I hope it's OK to post this here as it may be of interest to Arcade Otaku members. :)

I've decided to sell my Japanese Sega Dreamcast, which is a Sega Direct Refurbished Unit brought from Play-Asia just over two years ago.

The machine is in perfect working order in and nigh on immaculate, minty, Minty Mc.Mint condition. All paperwork that came with the machine is included as well. The box is in excellent shape apart from one corner which was dented in slightly when delivered to me.

Included is:

1 x Japanese NTSC-J Sega Dreamcast Unit
1 x Official controller [Japanese/Orange logo style]
1 x Memory Card
1 x RGB Scart lead
1 x Power lead
1 x Step Down Converter

All booklets, internet cable and Dream On CD that came with the machine originally.

This machine would be most suited to a DC collector or someone looking to start a serious Japanese DC collection as everything is in such good shape.

Please check out more photos of the item at my flickr account. Please note the games pictured are for sale seperately and I will be adding these to the trading section at a later date! (Ikaruga/Shikigami no Shiro LE/Under Defeat LE and Ika appreciate DVD!)

Price: ?110 delivered to the UK. Payment by PayPal or by cheque. If there are any members in or around the London/West Essex area/willing to travel (!) I am more than happy to arrange a meeting for collection and will knock off postage price accordingly.

Thanks for checking out my thread and if you have any questions please send me a PM.

Cheers

Mike (Kaede)