Main Menu

CAVE Garage Kits

Started by adverse, April 05, 2009, 01:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

...are apparently going on sale soon.  Two: Casper from DS and Type A from Ketsui.  Found this info in the Deathsmiles thread on 2ch

http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamestg/1238409152/l50

Casper will be sold via the magazine/website HobbyJapan starting this month, and Type A will be sold through Dengeki's website apparently.  Don't know the price on Casper yet.

Type A's price is listed as 14,700 yen.  This will go on sale April 25th via the Dengeki website, but it says details will be published in the June issue of HobbyJapan so they may just be taking orders in April and shipping them out at a later date.

EOJ

That Ketsui one is pretty awesome.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

adverse

hermosaguy

I can't find a link to the Casper kit for the life of me.  Anyone have it by any chance?

drboom

I NEVER buy stuff like this, but damn if that Ketsui A-Type ship isn't the bee's knees. Any idea how big these things are?

ave

Height 74mm(シャフト付き) 65mm(シャフト無し)
Length 190mm
Circumference 127mm

This is REALLY nice, but also rather expensive. I'd love a Panzer Jager model though... why does have to be slow and bulky Tiger-Schwert? :(

BTW: Why is there EVAC written on the sidewings? Tiger-Schwert was sent by the UN to fight EVAC?
東亜プラン4ライフ

croikle

Maybe the ships themselves were made by EVAC, and sold to the UN. This would make sense given the doppelgangers in stage 5.

drboom

We're two steps away from fan fic here...

adverse

Megalixir

I don't really like the face, but some developer is bound to take that up. Hopefully there will be a Windia one.

Midnight Milkshake

Monouchi

And Rosa, so I can buy her for my wife.

Megalixir

Quote from: Monouchi on May 19, 2009, 07:51:49 AM

I read that as... oh, nevermind.

hermosaguy

I personally think Casper looks great!  I would love to get that kit as well as the Ketsui one...which isn't spectacular by any means, but is pretty cool and would look nice on my desk :)

Monouchi

Quote from: Megalixir on May 19, 2009, 03:08:33 PM
Quote from: Monouchi on May 19, 2009, 07:51:49 AM

I read that as... oh, nevermind.

Inspiration, inspiration...  :P

adverse

necpmf

Oh, wow, that is awesome. Although the 2p version seems like the blue should be a tad bit lighter (or faded) I think...

gsl

Those are almost worth paying ~$150 for, if I didn't think the wife would kill me.

Megalixir

I wonder if a company will take these up. They're obviously focusing mainly on shmups at the moment. I'm hoping Alter does, because all their stuff is pure quality, but it's pretty unlikely.

What this means is what you see in the picture there is possibly not what you'll get once it's commercial. If it ever is.