Author Topic: Espgaluda 2 Black Label [JP X360] - SE Region free, LE Region locked to Japan  (Read 66228 times)

Offline Monouchi

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Ultra Member
    • Taito Station .SE
According with the last Cave's Blog post a Esp Galuda BL patch fixxing the compatibility of replay and other problems will be released on mid April. Cave also decided to delay the release of DS MBL vers.1.1 on mid Aprill keeping time for add new achievements :)

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/
 :)

Woohoo! Patch release dates!! (Almost...)  :righton:

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (34)
  • Ultra Member
New Cave blog post today says they'll release & sell an official Espgaluda II Black Label soundtrack in their upcoming online Cave festival in mid-May. More info about the fest is here:

http://tencho.cave.shop-pro.jp/?eid=467853
My score archive
twitter: cavexstg
XBL gamertag: eojx9999

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
Asada says (on the cave blog) the Espgaluda II patch is tested, ready & approved, and it will be available this week (probably Wednesday).

Deathsmiles patch/update is in the final testing phase and will follow soon after.
My score archive

Offline Monouchi

• Ultra Member
    • Taito Station .SE
Thanks EOJ for the info.  :righton:

Offline bcass

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Maniac Member
    • Project AY
Deathsmiles patch/update is in the final testing phase and will follow soon after.

What needs patching in DeathSmiles (besides the slowdown in BL)?

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
It just adds a DSMBL training mode, AFAIK. Also the option to download DSMBL ver 1.1.
My score archive

Elixir

• Trade Count: (0)
Just turned on my 360 and decided to play some Galuda 2. Patch. If you had any high scores, well too bad because they're wiped now.

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
I just installed the patch. All online and offline scores are still there for me.  :righton:

No visual options (scanlines, etc) have been added. Likely just fixes the bugs mentioned before.
My score archive

Offline antares

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Maniac Member
I think I know what happened with Elixir's scores. When you download the patch, your gamertag gets signed out. When the patch is installed the game starts again and at the same time your gamertag gets signed in again. It seems that in this case the game loaded slightly before the gamertag was signed in and because of that didn't load your savegame. It's like you are starting the game for the first time. Then when the game saves for the first time your gamertag is already signed in and therefor your old savegame gets overwritten.
The same thing happened to me when the Shikigami 3 patch was out, all my scores and gallery pics were gone.

Elixir

It's just the friends-only option inside the scoreboards that seems to be messed up.

Van_Artic

Just turned on my 360 and decided to play some Galuda 2. Patch. If you had any high scores, well too bad because they're wiped now.
perfect timing
my 360 got E74 error like 1 hour ago, damn it  :whyioughtta:

Offline Monouchi

• Ultra Member
    • Taito Station .SE
Wow, a patch was actually released. :o
So, then its only DS,Futari and 5Pb Blex left...  :righton:

Jockel

Does it add slowdown?   =D

Offline eckart

• Maniac Member
    • http://www.ciaomichael.de

My copy didn`t safe the high score. Now I am not sure if this could be the errorcopy or a bad flashed jp xbox.
I bought this box a while ago from a guy from triggerzone. - Screensettings and controlsettings is safed propper, but the highscore is not safing and allways something with 7 mio.:(
-Very paranoid.

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
Make sure you check both the 'today's' and 'all-time' hi scores before you freak out (you can toggle between them with one of the buttons). Also note Espgaluda II doesn't show the all-time hi score on the top of the in-game screen, like Futari does.
My score archive

Offline eckart

• Maniac Member

Thanks EOJ!  :righton:

Offline lam47

• Maniac Member
I seem to have Elixir and Guwange missing from the leaderboards. Otherwise the update was fine :)

Offline eckart

• Maniac Member

Sorry, again...
My today score is something with 7 mio when i start. If my game end with something with 11 mio i have no chance to enter it into the hs list ( even when 11 mio is more than the 5th place )  and also the 11 mio is not in the todays list.
- Is this correctl?

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
SIN has posted a detailed write-up about the Espgaluda 2 patch:

http://sinmoon.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/185/

He says it now says "Ver 1.03" on the title screen.

Fixes include:
-Arrange mode replay bugs
-Training mode's incorrect parameters
-Last bullet pattern of Kujaku (Final Boss) was tweaked. He says they improved it, but it's still a little different from the Arcade version, so they still didn't get it perfect.
-Play score status and Hi score status (stuff on the side of the screen) had a "total" added to the bottom.
-Hi score status (stuff on the right side of the screen) was added to SCORE ATTACK mode (before it was only in Play mode).

Things NOT fixed/changed:
-BL mode's gold bug (not sure what this is myself - maybe this is related to the Omake mode gold bug too?)
-Glitch where Kujaku can fly off the screen
-Extends in Arrange still stop at 21.
My score archive

Offline emphatic

• Ultra Member
  • Awesome.
    • My PCB collection
Is it possible to download Omake! replays from your XBL friends? I haven't bothered adding anyone as of yet, but this is something that would be interesting.

Offline EOJ

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
Nope.
My score archive

Offline Third_strike

• Maniac Member
Re: Espgaluda 2 Black Label [JP X360] - SE Region free, LE Region locked to Japan
« Reply #651 on: February 21, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »
Man, I have a question:
Is it possible fight only boss in training mode?

Offline Aliquantic

• Maniac Member
Re: Espgaluda 2 Black Label [JP X360] - SE Region free, LE Region locked to Japan
« Reply #652 on: February 21, 2011, 01:28:38 PM »
Hit the A button when you're selecting the stage, and you'll be able to select your starting point on the stage, including midbosses and bosses.

Offline Third_strike

• Maniac Member
« Reply #653 on: February 21, 2011, 02:04:49 PM »
Thanks!
I like boss battles.

Offline Kiken

• Maniac Member

Offline moozooh

• Maniac Member
YES.
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

Offline Zosite

• Novice Member
    • Emperor's Hammer TIE Corps - Tempest Squadron
Quick question about ESPGaluda II regarding one of those silly achievements:

Does anybody know if Zetshushikai Over cancelled bullets (don't get added to gold counter) count for the "turn 10,000,000 bullets into gold"? I hope so, for there're MANY more to cancel. I'm a little bit tired after having been cancelling purple shit for weeks now in order to get this silly achievement unlocked. And while I can get up to 100,000 bullets or more from a single boss in Arrange the maximum I could get on normal Kakusei was about 10,000. Tateha Level 99*99 always, of course.

Besides, does anybody know if this one happens to be one of those glitched achievements? As a matter of fact I already have the "turn 10,000,000 bullets into gems" unlocked already while many people seem to have unlocked them the other way around (gold first), so I cannot help it thinking I'm doing something really wrong here.

Thanks for your attention.

Offline darkidol

• Maniac Member
« Reply #657 on: February 23, 2012, 04:49:52 AM »
Does anyone know the exact requirements to unlock all the Hi-Res wallpapers?  I thought I got more with the patch that was released way back, but after a recent 'system save' crash I noticed they were all gone.  Cleared my Xbox cache and rebooted the game to download the patch again - they never came back.  I then did various things (my skill level would allow) and noticed more and more appear.  Would love someone who was a master at the game to make a list.   :righton: