Main Menu

Strike Witches [JP X360]

Started by EOJ, September 07, 2009, 11:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daverost

At first I was excited that I could actually play this now, then I remembered it was a twin stick shooter. Vita would have made sense as a handheld port, but PSP...? How's that going to work? I'm not familiar with any other twin sticks being ported to PSP before.

EOJ

Yeah vita would be a good choice for this. Maybe you can dl it from psn and play it on vita with twinstick support?
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

twoup

Pretty sure I read psp games can have the face buttons mapped to the right stick on vita so that should be possible, I'd imagine though that the psp control scheme would involve a turn button like zero gunner 2, reminds me I still have to give this game another chance on 360, never got around to updating it to enable the use of a joystick.

Luffy III

Interesting... I never knew an anime series can turn out into a game as a shoot em' up... I have seen anime series based games but in different genres such as Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series, or the Shonen Jump Ultimate Stars/Super Stars. It makes me want to get a Japanese Xbox 360 for all of the awesome Japanese games there! Too bad in my region its all disappointing games, only casual games, and some third party shooters, not enough arcade genre games. However, I have the anime series! I will have to pick up the game eventually once I manage to get a Japanese Xbox 360 later on...

For now, I'm watching the series right now.

Warning: actual anime series, has intense fanservice. Believe me, I have seen the whole series. (for those who hasn't seen the anime)

Daverost

If you haven't checked the last few posts and you have a PSP, you can pick that version up within a month or two (I forget if it's June or July, I pre-ordered and I don't really keep track of my pre-orders) region-free with all of the 360 DLC included.