Interview with HFD, DDP DOJ Black Label Superplay DVD player

Started by adverse, April 03, 2009, 08:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

I didn't know they made MDMA for dogs. :-/

Anyways, yes, it's annoying when someone blatantly mirrors something w/o getting permission.  The only thing I can think of that would really make it painfully annoying for anyone to copy it is put it in a Flash container.  It's unfortunatley annoying for people to read that way, and I'm not sure if it's worth the time.

EDIT:
PDF.  Might try that.  I've got one in the works.

necpmf

Thanks for the translation. I always love to read interviews with STG players. It was an interesting read, I couldn't help but laugh (or be inspired by) the part about him winning the arcade shop competition with a score of 50 million (I'm thinkin' "hey... even I can do that on most runs!") but with SHOT TYPE, haha!

Anyway. First post. Been lurking a long time, but these mentions of posting things like this in the future in a members-only board inspired me to register and give thanks for the post. I agree, though, the guy copy+pasting it is really being a dick.

adverse

Can someone let these nice French people know that Insomnia did not translate these interviews and that I did?

http://forum.shmup.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11824

Thanks...

KOMA

EOJ

Quote from: KOMA on November 28, 2009, 01:54:35 PM
It's done buddy. ;)

My french isn't too good, but it seems like even after you posted that someone said "no, Adverse translated it for Insomnia".  :mad:

BTW I am listed as Insomnia's "STG consultant", while adverse is listed as their "Japanese translator".  :laugh: Talk about living in a fucking daydream alternate reality. It's pretty sad really.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

adverse

I got a few words to translate for that motherfucker...

KOMA

Yeah sorry adverse,i was just notice them about the translated text.I think they misinterpret who did and who didn't.