Deathsmiles II Arcade Mode ~ Version 4.0 [AC/X360]

Started by EOJ, November 23, 2009, 04:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Nice scores, guys. Here's my latest with Windia (this one is up on the online leaderboards):

WINDIA
496,596,233 - EOJ - ALL [L=2/5, Bx2] - X360 (Patched Ver)

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

HVL

875,262,890 - HVL - ALL [L=2/5, Bx1] - Lei - X360 (Patched Ver)

Lunchbox

673,636,944-AL.-ALL [Lx1/5,Bx1]-Lei-XBOX360 (not patched ver.)

I just can't decide if download the patch...
Once installed, it could be deleted?
No arcades in Spain.

dan76

Here's my last score before I installed the patch - I was hoping to break 1 bil... but that's not happening.

LEI
936,985,045 - durango76 - ALL - (L=1 B=2?) - X360

With the patch installed I'm 14th on the leaderboard with 880,979,855
The games does slightly faster in a few places, but it's not too bad. Anyhow, 2 weeks to learn 360 mode...

Edit: My previous scores I added with my name DAN by mistake - oops, sorry.
XBL gamertag: durango76uk
www.1ccgames.com

EOJ

My score archive

HVL

504,973,421 - HVL - ALL [L=2.5/5, Bx1] - Casper - X360 (Patched Ver)

EDIT: I went and updated the chart with durango76's and my new scores. I hope you don't mind, EOJ.

EOJ

Quote from: HVL on March 10, 2011, 12:59:49 PM
EDIT: I went and updated the chart with durango76's and my new scores. I hope you don't mind, EOJ.

I certainly don't mind. In fact I'm quite thankful. Feel free to do this whenever you like.  :righton:
My score archive

Aliquantic

452,109,028 - ALQ - ALL [L = 2/5, Bx1] - Casper - X360 (Patched Ver)

I'm reasonably happy with that score for now, so time to try Windia and Supe... does anyone have scoring tips with them? I'm having a much harder time scoring with them and I'm not sure why (the early stages in particular are awful).

zak

I am consistently getting to Satan Claws on every run, but I can't beat the fecker!  :-[ Any tips?  :-*

337million is my top score right now.

EOJ

Ah, the dreaded SATAN CLAWS (love that name).  :laugh: Have you done some youtubing to check out good strategies? I'd help you myself but I haven't played the game in about 8-9 years so I don't remember much.

337mil ain't too shabby! IIRC there's a generous end bonus, so if you clear it, it should put you over 400mil.
My score archive

zak

Almost had him this evening!  :lol:

Looks like you need to be in powerup mode to do any real damage!

Bomb spam and recharge with your familiars. I love this game!

zak

Got it!  ^-^ version 4.00 PCB:

All clear - 385 million with Lei. I can do better...

EOJ

Nice job! Post a full score next time and we'll put you on the leaderboards.  :righton:
My score archive

zak

My bad  =D

improved since then  :righton:

432,058,699 - ZAK - ALL [L=1.5/5, Bx2] - Lei- PCB

calle

Hi guys,
My new PB: 431,489,080 - ALL [L=3/5, Bx0] - Casper - PCB

calle

I just improved my score with 50 million! I really love this game, have been playing on and off for short periods since around 2014-2015 and I never get tired of it. The difficulty compared to other Cave games is perfect for me and makes me return. I believe my top score with how I'm playing would be around 500-550 million if I make a perfect run.

484,778,623 - ALL [L=3/5, Bx2] - Casper - PCB (not 100% sure about life and bombs this playthrough)

I'll start updating at Individual style until I feel I've maxed out and come back here with new score :) BTW if anyone would like to share the 2.00 version I'd be really happy.

EOJ

Nice job, looking forward to more scores.  :righton:
My score archive

calle

Thank you :) I think I found all the secret items in DSIIX but not in the arcade version. How many cakes are there? I've only found two small cakes first in Field C second snake and Field D the second night before the hands. But there's supposed to be a medium and big cake(s) as well? And also a "summoning spell book" which is an extra bomb?

EOJ

My score archive