DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu arcade Locations in So-Cal + New Member

Started by moebinkay, January 05, 2010, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moebinkay

Morning All,

New to Cave-Stg and it a pleasure to be here. I have been wanting to play DDP daifukkatsu for over a year now, but couldn't find it anywhere in the states. I have been wondering if anyone knows where I can play it some where in south california especially LA. Thanks. [moebinkay@gmail.com]

brentsg

I don't know squat about SoCal arcades but I do know there's one in Austin, TX.

I'd bet that some SoCal shmups.com member probably owns one..  maybe you can attend a meet?

moebinkay

thanks. well at least now I know that it is available. few of the people that I ask say that still hasn't reached the states and never will  :laugh:

brentsg

http://www.arcadeufo.com/arcade.php

Here's the TX arcade.  It looks pretty damn solid to me, so I'd love to make a visit someday.

hermosaguy

I usually have game parties at my place and it will be present and accounted for :)  Next one is on the 16th in Hermosa Beach.  Where in socal are you?

moebinkay

West Covina, thats about 1 hour drive depending on traffic. PCB?  :)

adverse

Damn, I was just in Socal for a week, would've been nice to get some DFK games in on my way down to New Years'.   =D

Actually I was talking to a friend who's an arcade owner in socal.  Their arcade might be getting some CAVE games in the next couple months.  Denjin and AI already have some IIRC. 

hermosaguy

Yeah, we do the usual Halo, Cod and Street Fighter etc as well as pcb games.

moebinkay

Quote from: hermosaguy on January 06, 2010, 01:31:50 PM
Yeah, we do the usual Halo, Cod and Street Fighter etc as well as pcb games.
Sounds great looking forward.

Quote from: adverse on January 06, 2010, 05:03:09 AM
Damn, I was just in Socal for a week, would've been nice to get some DFK games in on my way down to New Years'.   =D

Actually I was talking to a friend who's an arcade owner in socal.  Their arcade might be getting some CAVE games in the next couple months.  Denjin and AI already have some IIRC. 

Do you happen to know the arcades location? I might stop by to ask the owner myself

hermosaguy

moebinkay

Well mostly shmups at the moment, I havent played any competitive games in a long time since i graduated out of highschool.  :-[

AKraten

Nice to meet you
I have DFK 1.5 and live in orange county california
I may be having a meet in early march.
mostly shooters , I have 3 vert cabs and one hori.
I will keep you posted.
:)