Main Menu

More Cave games on the DS?

Started by EOJ, January 19, 2010, 03:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

According to Mihara's recent blog post, Cave's Asada asked him to make some more DS shooting games, such as a portable version of Daioujou.
Wonder if any of this will come to fruition?

http://mihara.sub.jp/top/blog/sb203/log/eid10438.html
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

NR777

Regular DS or DSI only?  If these are for regular DS, I may well have to pick up a DS again.

EOJ

Not specified.

And I by no means want to imply this is actually happening. Mihara simply mentions what Asada talked about with him the other day. It's just an interesting possibility.
My score archive

Kewing

I'd definitely welcome that, given the scarciness of portable shmups in general.
Here's hoping it actually turns out to be something.

CastorKrieg

The problem is that damn this has horizontal screens >.< Besides, making the same frame display 1/2 of itself on one screen is not really feasible (Subarashiki kono Sekai tried that, but it was mandated by gameplay). How much difference is there between developing for DS and PSP? They could try horizontal shooter on PSP.

Regardless, I hope something will come out of it.

antares

Cool, I would love to have more Death Label games on my DS. Great while driving to work :)

neomoe

cstarflare

I enjoyed Ketsui DL much more than I should have.

plz do more mihara <3

Pink Sweets Death Label (with a score attack stage) wold be fab

gsl

Quote from: antaresgames on my DS. Great while driving to work
There's something wrong here, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

adverse

Quote from: antares on January 19, 2010, 06:31:32 PM
Cool, I would love to have more Death Label games on my DS. Great while driving to work :)

That sounds like the most frustrating effort ever!

EOJ

"Hey guys, I got 200mil in Ketsui DS Death Label mode while driving to work." Beat that, chumps!

PS- I also ran over something that caused me to autobomb. Not sure what happened.  :oogle:
My score archive

Monouchi

:laugh:
That is hardcore allright.

Me too enjoyed Ketsui DS alot!
When on holiday at my step-parents place in Jakarta, that was what saved me, trying to beat ketsui all day in 30 deg heat.

adverse

Quote from: EOJ on January 19, 2010, 11:21:32 PM

PS- I also ran over something that caused me to autobomb. Not sure what happened.  :oogle:

Shit son sounds like you unlocked Iraq mode. : /

Hive

Mushishihime-sama DS -White Label-   <-- WANT! ^^
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

cannonball

Sounds cool.  I'd like to see progear first since that makes the most sense with the horizontal screen.
But I'd welcome whatever they wanted to throw together. DOJ would be cool.  It's not like we expect a perfect gaming experience from a handheld.

antares

:laugh:

OK, I think the correct term would have been while I go to work (by bus and city train).