Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

brentsg

oh my..   :P

Someone sign me up for a DFK BL OST please.   :righton:

zomg... and lotsa DFK posters..

adverse

DFKBL soundtrack is a must-buy for me. 

Incidentally there was some speculation on the names behind the music this time, from the website:

・Namiki Manabu
・Kudou Yoshimi
・Kamikura Noriyuki
・Azusa Chiba

Also, the other day I was playing DFK BL and realized that the music for omote stage 4 is different from ura stage 4.  Omote is crazier.

brentsg

What does omote mean?  I can guess from context but hadn't heard it.

I'm digging the DFK love this go around.

Anyways a couple folks have helped me nab Cave shwag in recent months, and it's been most appreciated.  If someone wouldn't mind helping me out for this one, I'm in a much better position to pay nice finder's fees than I've been in a while.   ;)  Don't need too much, just the CD and some posters.

bcass

Quote from: adverse on January 28, 2010, 11:38:56 PM
DFKBL soundtrack is a must-buy for me.

I thought you weren't into VGM, adverse?

adverse

Yeah I'm not, but DFK:BL is the kind of stuff I listen to normally (electro, drum n bass etc), so I want to listen to the whole thing.

BTW, anybody ordering should pick up some of those EspII B2 posters, I got some last time and they were fucking gorgeous.  Too bad I suck a d at the game.

EOJ

Topic split. Because every Cave matsuri deserves its own topic.

Quote from: brentsg on January 28, 2010, 11:43:40 PM
What does omote mean? 

"Face, surface, front". Opposite of "ura" (which means "other (back, reverse) side").
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Monouchi

Awesome.
I hope to see some new cat-girl art.  ;)

Kewing

That DDPDFK BL was much, much quicker than expected. I thought they would hold on it until at least next summer Matsuri.
Is anyone going to get stuff? I'm betting that GP will be overwhelmed with requests hahah ;) I need that BL soundtrack and the Guwange album, and it would nice to get some ESPRaDe and Guwange shwag.

KOMA

I'm so weak.Too many thing i want  :whyioughtta:

ookitarepanda

Shit, I would eat some food with Guwange chopsticks.

krokounleashed

I want The Dfk bl ost too ... so if someone can get it for me: pm

gsl

I've got enough Cave posters sitting in their tubes in the closet, waiting for me to find some framing solution, but I have to say I do like that they turned the Futari LE art into a B2-size poster.  It's got such a fun use of colors.

zap

Still want that chaahan plate ^^ Guwange chop-sticks to go with the ramen-bowl would be sweet too  =D

Anyone else notice the "selling period: 2nd Feb 2010 ~ 31st Dec 2012" ? I guess most stuff sell out in a few hours anyway...

Kiel

oh my god I want that galuda2 keychain :righton:

spl

Why do people ask for others to buy stuff from these online festivals?

Are they not open to western buyers ?? Or is it that there will be such a rush and because of time difference you are unable to purchase when it starts?

Always wondered about this while reading these posts.

croikle

spl

Wow, that sucks.

I guess they don't want gaijins buying stuff, lol.

GaijinPunch

Either that, or they don't want to bother w/ the nighmares of:

1: supporting non-Japanese speakers
2: dealing w/ customs forms
3: extra cost involved with overseas shipping during returns
4: people external to Japan having no way shape or form to use one of their methods of payment, and a large distaste in using the other.

Just a guess though.

spl

Quote from: GaijinPunch on February 04, 2010, 01:51:31 AM
Either that, or they don't want to bother w/ the nighmares of:

1: supporting non-Japanese speakers
2: dealing w/ customs forms
3: extra cost involved with overseas shipping during returns
4: people external to Japan having no way shape or form to use one of their methods of payment, and a large distaste in using the other.

Just a guess though.

Yeah, I understand all that. It's always been that way with Japanese businesses, just a shame that we are so detached from them in the western world and have little access to alot of the goodies there.

GaijinPunch

Quotejust a shame that we are so detached from them in the western world and have little access to alot of the goodies there.

While that's a bummer, it's far from the biggest issue w/ the "detached" state one can find here.  It really is a sad state of affairs in an economic sense.

zap

New things have been added: Evac cap, dog tags and Ketsui mini lighters with case.

necpmf

So is anyone willing to snag me a DFK BL OST? I'd be willing to pay pretty well!

Also I noticed on the Guwange album:

07.仏 (4面後半) 小塩広和(ZUNTATA)

Zuntata, eh?

ookitarepanda

Oh the things I would do to get my hands on that Guwange soundtrack, the Evac Industry hat, and the Mushi Futari Guide. I guess now is not a good time to live outside of Japan, especially where the Yen is compared to the dollar.

EOJ

Article about the Cave festival on dengeki.com, with a pic of the new Deathsmiles Drama CD:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/235/235754/
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

cstarflare

How well do drama CDs actually sell? They seem like the silliest things in the world to me, but people sure make a lot of them.

brentsg

spl

Quote from: brentsg on February 09, 2010, 07:52:06 PM
What are drama CDs?

They are like audio CDs with stories told by the characters in the game. Sometimes they are sub/side stories, etc.

I don't really get the appeal, lol.

GaijinPunch

necpmf