Main Menu

Super Street Fighter IV [PS3/X360]

Started by EOJ, February 19, 2010, 04:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

I know we have some SFIV fans around here. What do you think of the upcoming Super SFIV due out on April 28th?

Also, anyone know if the new Juri anime downloadable with the Japanese X360 version will also be downloadable with the US version? Are PS3 users just not getting this, or will it be on the bluray disc with the game?
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

fuse

Everything I've heard about the anime is that it's only with the Japanese 360 collector's version... bit strange, but no complaints from me seeing as that's the one I'd have chosen anyway.

I doubt it's going to sway me to SFIV over SFIII, but it looks fun and has brought in some of my preferred past characters - Cody and Dudley are quite welcome additions in my book. Even just having a bit more variety with the stages is good news. Looking forwards to it :)

KOMA

I've heard same things about the anime too.Personally i'm quite exited about getting my hand on newscomers like Dee Jay

EOJ

Siliconera says you can download it with the regular JP x360 version:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/01/26/juris-story-explained-in-super-street-fighter-iv-anime/

I hope they're right, as that's the one I preordered.
My score archive

gsl

Really looking forward to this.  Didn't have the 360 when SFIV first came out, so I waited for the PC edition--which isn't bad, but I don't like it as much as on the console.  Plus, thanks to that sweet HRAP EX-SE, this will be a blast to play.  Of course, I ought to finish Blazblue and Battle Fantasia first.

charlienash87

I can't wait to see how cody guy and deejay play! guys double half circle back ultra is by far the most bad ass thing that's happened in a while in a fighting game, other than dans new hyper of course. "HAO GADUOKEN"
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

EOJ

I've been pretty addicted to SSF4 the past few days. I'm playing mainly as Ibuki and Juri.

So who else has this? Which system? Would be nice to play with some of you. Word of warning: I'm not very good at these games (then again I've only played a couple of them in the past 10+ years).
My score archive

adverse

I play on the 360 sometimes.  Still frustrated with the 1-frame link gameplay, but it seems to be well-balanced this time.  Hit me up if we're online at the same time.

EOJ

Cool, I'll do that.

Also, a patch will be released June 15th to fix some balance issues and glitches in the game:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/05/21/super_sfiv_patch_in_june/
My score archive

fuse

I have it (360) but haven't played too much other than a local session with a few mates. I did get invited to a preview event for it though so got a good chunk of time playing it a couple of weeks before it hit the shops. I also got to meet Yoshinoro Ono!

Cody seems like a beast but without crazy Zero juggling it's just not the same :(

Van_Artic

i'm going to get this for 360 over BlazBlue, i've heard it's balanced and more fun than the original game

KOMA

i play it everyday  =D
Still with my main Honda :righton: