Ibara Kuro ~ Black Label

Started by EOJ, December 09, 2007, 05:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

IBARA KURO ~ BLACK LABEL

CAVE 2/2006 (PCB)

Rules: no continues, and default live stock, difficulty, and extends. Submit in the order shown in the table. PS2 Ibara Arrange mode scores are NOT permitted, as that is a totally different game.

The ship with the straight shot is called "Silister Similis" and the ship with the wide shot is "Dio Spirossi".

Scores are listed as SCORE - NAME - STAGE - PILOT / SHIP / SHOT TYPE

---
1. 114,777,480 - EOJ - ALL - Bond / Dio Spirossi / Type D
2.   39,652,380 - marus-MPO - Stage 6 - Bond / Silister Similis / Type D
3.   37,504,990 - GaijinPunch - Stage 6 - Bond / Dio Spirossi / Type D 
4.   33,515,420 -  zlk - ALL - Bond / Silister Similis / Type D 
5.   30,368,450 - Spork - ALL - Bond / Dio Spirossi / Type C
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

Alright, I added GP's score from shmups, and zlk's as well (he said he'll be registering here soon). Would be nice to have some more scores from other people with the game. ;)
My score archive

EOJ

Alright, I'm playing this game again. I actually beat my high score tonight with a score of 85mil, but I screwed up the last boss so laughably,
and didn't get the clear, so I turned off the game in disgust before I could enter my initials, thus wiping any trace of the score from the PCB.  :lol:

I'm really determined to get a 100+mil ALL score. Anyone else playing this game these days?
My score archive

EOJ

I am so ridiculously happy with this score:

114,777,480 - EOJ - ALL - Bond/Dio Spirossi/Type D

It was the first time I ever destroyed the third phase of the ST2 boss with a 9999 XTC. Ended stage 2 with 53mil!
I also properly milked the Stage 5 boss (been having problems with this lately), ending stage 5 with 97mil. My Stage 6 was
also probably my best ever, got to the last boss with 4 spare lives, and did well on the first form, netting about 8mil. Milked the last form
for a bit and an extra 3mil to end at 114mil. Finished with one spare life left as well.

While the score is fully displayed on the hi score ranking, in-game it shows a B score. :cool:

My score archive

marus

Day 2 tech! (well day 3 technically, I've played this once before):

19,061,030 ? marus-MPO ? 3 ? Bond / Silister Simlis / Type D

Rise from your grave!

EOJ

You gave me a reason to tidy up the leaderboards after 4+years. Thanks.  :)
My score archive

marus

Small improvement:

marus-MPO - 24,210,020 - Stage 4 - Bond / Silister Similis / Type D - PCB

A lot of things about this game make no sense to me :-\   I haven't really had time to just sit with the game and figure stuff out.

marus

marus-MPO - 29,374,470 - Stage 5 - Bond / Silister Similis / Type D - PCB

This was actually from last week, but I forgot to record it at the time.  Anyways, right now I've mainly been focusing on getting ready for Evo, but after that's done with I'd like to sit down with some shmups again.  I'm not sure how deep I really want to delve into this game though - it's fun, but it hasn't really gripped as much as other games I could be playing, but then on the other hand I probably won't have another chance to play this game once it leaves Full Tilt.  So we'll see I guess.

marus

marus-MPO - 39,652,380 - Stage 6 - Bond / Silister Similis / Type D - PCB

I went to the arcade to play Super Turbo and nobody was there.  FML.

Muchi Muchi Spork

I'll take 5th place and it looks like marus has an update that was missed..

30,368,450 - Spork - ALL - Bond / Dio Spirossi / Type C

The run will be on my YT channel later today.
http://www.youtube.com/cavepcb

I find the game to be hard as hell if all the score milking stuff doesn't click and it feels like I trashed my central nervous system in the process of clearing it. I feel like I need a vacation.

EOJ

My score archive