Main Menu

Cave World Survey report

Started by Van_Artic, July 13, 2010, 05:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van_Artic

remember that little survey started by Cave, asking about what the people thinks of EspgaludaII, and what games do we want to get ported over the iPhone? here's the results, very interesting talking about the influence of the 360 games and a little hint at the end:

http://caveworlden.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/heres-our-report-on-the-cave-world-international-user-survey/

i hope this leads to new international releases

PsychoDiver

I enjoyed his sarcasm about Pink Sweets.

lillin

The japanese side of the survey is also interesting, especially the hint at the end! Who knows, we could be going bee hunting on our iphones by the end of the summer. ;)

http://caveworlden.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/heres-our-report-on-the-cave-world-japan-side-user-survey/

CastorKrieg

Great that they try and expand overseas, either directly on iPhone or by licensing. I always thought it's just money lying around (c'mon, ppl would kill for CAVE store with international shipping), glad to see CAVE pushing overseas. I guess we have declining Japanese Arcade market to thank. ;)

Jockel

Quote from: lillin on July 13, 2010, 08:09:00 AM
Who knows, we could be going bee hunting on our iphones by the end of the summer. ;)
You say that like everybody would have an iPhone.

antares

I wonder if more people here have iPhones or jp XBox 360's?  ;)

charlienash87

Quote from: antares on July 13, 2010, 11:20:47 AM
I wonder if more people here have iPhones or jp XBox 360's?  ;)

lol for the verbal checkmate

i wasn't expecting that pink sweets comment at the end :laugh:
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

bcass

Re: Pink Sweets - remember that this was an iPhone-only survey.  In the XBLA survey they did earlier in the year, Pink Sweets ranked #5.  I'd say there's still a good chance of seeing it ported at some point.