Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu IPHONE version [August 26th, 2010]

Started by KEIKO, July 16, 2010, 12:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moozooh

Tried the lite version on a friend's iPad yesterday for a couple minutes. No-missed the first stage in Arcade mode with B-S on my first and only play. Controls perfectly ? very impressed with that. Had I had an iDevice, I'd definitely purchase the game, but alas, it's not a killer app.

I hear there is a way to emulate iPhone somehow via using its SDK on OSX, so peeps who have an access to that could probably play it on their MacBooks or something.
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

rtw

Quote from: dimmu--borgir on October 25, 2010, 03:19:32 PM
Must ask, bought an ipod 3:rd gen with 8 Gig and 128 meg RAM just to play these. But they are so unplayable. If I turn off Safari I get a few more RAM to the better but it's still quite unplayable. Any way to get the games playable or do I have to buy a pod with 256 RAM? I don't have firmware 4.1 yet. Does it matter? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

3'rd generation iPod Touch only comes with 32Gb or 64Gb and 256Mb RAM, I'm sorry but you have a 2'nd gen device which is not supported.
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

dimmu--borgir

QuoteI'm sorry but you have a 2'nd gen device which is not supported

Well, both games work but they are so slow.

Ok, will buy another one.

Thanks

skykid

Quote from: dimmu--borgir on October 25, 2010, 07:12:55 PM
QuoteI'm sorry but you have a 2'nd gen device which is not supported

Well, both games work but they are so slow.

Ok, will buy another one.

Thanks

Yo, I'm about to sell my 3rd Generation ipod touch and it's in mint condition (only had it a few months.) PM ya.
Quote from: SuperPangWhere DOJ rapes you, DFK grabs your boob then runs away

TheSoundofRed

cstarflare

SuperPang