Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu 1.5 [JP X360, 11/25/2010]

Started by EOJ, August 14, 2010, 02:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

An 11.1 trillion Arrange A score is now up on the leaderboards, a huge jump from the previous high of 5.9trillion. Too bad the guy didn't put up his replay, wonder where he's getting all those extra points....
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

KOA

I'm wondering about that too. I could probably understand if it's from endless milking w/ a high hit count, but what are the chances of that happening?

EOJ

My score archive

antares

I encountered a weird bug while playing Arrange A Training mode in stage 5. After a hyper phase the game stayed in slow motion mode, like when you begin to trigger a hyper. Then for the whole stage it stayed like this. Anybode else had this happening?

skykid

Quote from: EOJ on December 13, 2010, 01:16:23 AM
I am totally in love with Ver L (aka Arrange A). I think it's even better than Ver 1.5. Well, I find it way more fun than Ver 1.5 anyway. The scoring is brilliant and the 2nd loop is actually fun too.

The scoring system feels like Mushihimesama Maniac mode, Mushihimesama Futari God Mode, and Daioujou BL all wrapped together, with Daifukkatsu 1.5 Power Style sprinkled on top.

Ver L > Ver 1.5 > Ver 1.5 Novice > Ver 1.51 > Arrange B

I'm inclined to agree. Arrange A is most fun for me too, I much prefer its scoring to the complexity of 1.5 and it makes me appreciate the grandeur of the game a lot more. Still way too easy as a survival game though (based on the 1st loop.)
Quote from: SuperPangWhere DOJ rapes you, DFK grabs your boob then runs away

KOA

Quote from: antares on January 20, 2011, 03:08:57 PM
I encountered a weird bug while playing Arrange A Training mode in stage 5. After a hyper phase the game stayed in slow motion mode, like when you begin to trigger a hyper. Then for the whole stage it stayed like this. Anybode else had this happening?

You triggered the magic sweet spot. Now if I only I could trigger it myself in a score attack run...  =D

EOJ

My score archive

emphatic

Quote from: EOJ on January 26, 2011, 03:41:29 PM
Patch should hit tomorrow, new BGM options announced in DFK BL:

http://www.cave-stg.com/?p=864

Awesome. Waiting for the 3rd of February doesn't feel that hard now. So when BL DLC is purchased, you can play BL with the 1.5 music? Why would someone do that?  :laugh:

I hope in some future port that comes with arrange music we can pick and choose our favourite tracks from both. Like:
stage1 - PCB (stereo)
stage2 - arrange
stage3 - arrange
stage4 - PCB (stereo)

The only consistently great arrange OST for me is ESPGALUDA II, almost all of the other ones I would like to mix and match.

emphatic

drunkninja

Hmm....anyone else had a problem with Arrange A not prompting you to enter high scores?  I got a score that should have been on the list on my last run, but I never got prompted for initials, and the high score table still shows all my old scores.

EDIT: nm, forgot I had to go to score attack in order to do that :laugh:

EOJ

My score archive

lam47

So... does anyone know what the hell is going on in arrange B?
I think I am enjoying arrange A the most. Being a fan of DOJ.

EDIT>
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34382
This explains quite a bit. Pretty unnecessary shit all over the shop.

Let_It_Be

Play-asia is reporting that a Platinum Release will be out on March 8th.

Link

EOJ

Cross posted from the DFK BL thread:

DFK BL DLC on sale for just 400 MS points this week:

http://www.cave-stg.com/?p=1936

Great time to get it. Even if you have the disc version, the DLC ver is a good deal for $5 as you get access to different leaderboards with different replays.
My score archive

Third_strike

AweOfShe

Oh, perfect timing. I just got the Platinum Collection release when it came out too. I'll be grabbing it. :lol:
XBox Live - AweOfShe1

SomeMist

EOJ

Buy it through the dfk 1.5 page, not the dfk bl page.
My score archive

AweOfShe

So I ended up downloading it, and I'm having a blast. I'm pretty terrible at it though, atm. :laugh:

Also preordered the DFK MBL Cave Selection. I guess I'll be going DFK crazy for the next month or two (or three). :lol:
XBox Live - AweOfShe1

SomeMist

I guess it was just easier to buy it through the disc (lol), but I wanted to buy it while at work. Thanks EOJ.

EOJ

My score archive