Dodonpachi Saidaioujou [Cave 2012, ARCADE]

Started by joeks, December 21, 2011, 02:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaneda

Quote from: Sapz on February 03, 2012, 10:03:13 PM
Here's a B-E run I found, up to stage 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fkXc_1Ch8c

The guy playing there is LEN, one of the best players at HEY. He's had world records in Deathsmiles MBL, DFK and DFK BL.

slateman

It's terrible.  I love the different styles, but doing so this way is just...meh. 

That being said, I can't wait...though it'll be a *long* wait for me. 

Daverost

Quote from: moozooh on February 04, 2012, 05:48:41 PM
Yeah, it's just the silly front for Shot/Laser/Expert subtypes, except this time Expert makes the game harder like Strong style does in DFK BL.

Yyyyep. I just didn't see where we knew for sure about bomb counts and shot properties. Wasn't sure if we were speculating in here or not.

But yeah, pretty much DFK BL.

ProMeTheus

Except for the stupid everlasting lolis,
this looks good to me :)

I'm excited to try this out in the future.
Scores, replays, videos || I have written a guide about getting better : Check it out !

sh00g

Well it wouldn't be CAVE without 'DAT ART'. :laugh:

Game looks great and I love their use of colors.

Aliquantic

Quote from: ProMeTheus on February 05, 2012, 09:42:58 PM
Except for the stupid everlasting lolis,
this looks good to me :)

I'm excited to try this out in the future.

Do you think we can convince one of the French arcades to buy the PCB? :P (Like Bordeaux did for Akai Katana)

CIB

My local arcade in Lyon who had DFK BL (well, a video game shop with some astro citys) is willing to get the game.
Man, can't wait  :whyioughtta: :whyioughtta: :whyioughtta: :whyioughtta:

rtw

The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Muchi Muchi Spork

It definitely makes me happy. It looks like the release date is April 14:

http://www.fujitacommunications.com/

SuperPang

Muchi Muchi Spork

Yeah maybe they are planning on doing the "master ver" build on the 5th and then printing and sending them out the next week. We'll see.

SuperPang

EOJ

It seems this will be the last ddp game - the title is now dodonpachi saidai oujou kan. Kan means "the end" or "complete". Also, cave's flyer for the game says "10 years from daioujou, and then, sayonara..."

My score archive

EOJ

I should add Cave seems pretty desperate in that flyer - they quote an unnamed 19 year old girl who claims "for a beginner like me, it seems like a game I could really get into!"  :laugh:

Oh yeah, release date is mid april.
My score archive

EOJ

AOU show version, to be playable the 17th-18th, is a newer rev with various changes.

http://ameblo.jp/cave-cs-stg-dev/
My score archive

brokenhalo

Quote from: EOJ on February 14, 2012, 04:53:09 AM
It seems this will be the last ddp game - the title is now dodonpachi saidai oujou kan. Kan means "the end" or "complete". Also, cave's flyer for the game says "10 years from daioujou, and then, sayonara..."

wasn't daioujou supposed to be the last ddp? i remember cave saying something about letting the series die a "peaceful death", so i guess we can't take anything as "final".

it would be good for them to hang up ddp for a while though. let them get back to some of their other franchises or create some new ones.

SuperPang

Ridiculous name isn't it. Angry Leader Bee: Greatest Blissful Death Final? :laugh:

ProMeTheus

I like the idea that it's the last DDP because I've made it kind of a goal for me to try making high scores in all DDPs, and I was getting afraid of my memory getting saturated with so many games -.-
3 is good, 4 is ok, 5 would be too much @_@
Scores, replays, videos || I have written a guide about getting better : Check it out !

ookitarepanda

Quote from: ProMeTheus on February 18, 2012, 06:18:21 AM
I like the idea that it's the last DDP because I've made it kind of a goal for me to try making high scores in all DDPs, and I was getting afraid of my memory getting saturated with so many games -.-
3 is good, 4 is ok, 5 would be too much @_@

There already are 5.  :laugh:

MX7

DonPachi, DoDonpachi, DoDonpachi DaiOuJou, DoDonpachi DaiOuJou Black Label, DoDonpachi Daifukkatsu, DoDonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label, and now DoDonpachi SaiDouOuJou Kan... So that's six, not counting DDP campaign version :)

ookitarepanda

Quote from: MX7 on February 19, 2012, 10:04:02 AM
DonPachi, DoDonpachi, DoDonpachi DaiOuJou, DoDonpachi DaiOuJou Black Label, DoDonpachi Daifukkatsu, DoDonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label, and now DoDonpachi SaiDouOuJou Kan... So that's six, not counting DDP campaign version :)

Well I was referring to non-black label games. Donpachi, Dodonpachi, Dodonpachi Bee Storm (which yes is a real game), Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou, and Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu.

MX7

Sigh, I forgot Bee Storm, which is odd because it's in my local arcade ATM :/

DED

my blog <- with EXY fanart :>

EOJ

Wow, this game is really all about in-your-face boobs isn't it.
My score archive

ookitarepanda

Quote from: EOJ on February 20, 2012, 07:33:14 AM
Wow, this game is really all about in-your-face boobs isn't it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40057770/___.jpg

I think as far as BOOBS ALERT goes, I'd rate Ibara at the top, then Mushi, then DDPSDOJ, then ESPGaluda (Ageha is a slut).

bcass

darkidol

Makes me wonder if knocker size will be correlative to laser.

sh00g