Main Menu

Muchi Muchi Pork!

Started by EOJ, December 09, 2007, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battle gregor

i'm getting to the 4th boss now and am starting to agree with eoj that it's pretty easy.. i switched from my cab to my supergun with 6button megadrive pads and a 21 inch screen and  my game has got much better.. for some reason  this game sucks with a sanwa  and all my semitsus don't have a jst connector so am gonna wait for a new ls-32-01 to be delivered and hope it plays better with that.. the sanwa was just too innacurate for them tight boss patterns but with the md pad hopefully the 1cc will be mine by the end of the weekend ! my scores still rubbish at the minute tho :mad:

just out of interest eoj what were your scores like after a weeks play?

EOJ

I had a 121mil ALL with Rafute after the first week. Got a 127mil ALL with Ikuo a few days later.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

battle gregor

i think i'd be more than happy with a 70-90 mill ALL for a first week score .. we'll see how it goes this weekend anyway :P  cant wait for today to finish for a  weekend of fatties :D

cannonball

I know what you mean about the sanwa stick gregor.  I try to stay away from pads, but I think I'm definitely going to order a seimitsu stick, I already have the buttons laying around, I'm just too lazy to order it.

I'm getting to the first midboss of stage 4 now with momo.  Her speed feels pretty good to me.  32mil so far but I'm making progress.  I can definitely see a 1cc in the near future (with a shit score).

Man EOJ those are some sick scores for 1 week of play :)

cannonball

Quote from: EOJI have a full 240mil ALL video with Ikuo, but it's pretty large, about 600MB. I could try to upload it somewhere, but my connection is not too fast. I'll try an upload attempt soon, in any case.

The game is awesome by the way! It's a lot of fun, and I can't recommend it enough. One of my favorites.
Any chance you were able to upload that 240mil ALL EOJ?

Thanks

EOJ

I tried a couple times, but I kept getting a connection error like halfway through the transfer.:/
Will try again later tonight or tomorrow.
My score archive

rtw

Quote from: EOJI tried a couple times, but I kept getting a connection error like halfway through the transfer.:/
Will try again later tonight or tomorrow.
Use (WIN)RAR and split it into archives of 40Mb each. If upload fails you only have to
upload the last segment.

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

EOJ

Alright, I have the file in 3 chunks (ST1-3, ST4, and ST5), and am uploading the first one now. So far so good. I will post them in the Ura Loop forum when they are completed.
My score archive

cannonball

Quote from: EOJAlright, I have the file in 3 chunks (ST1-3, ST4, and ST5), and am uploading the first one now. So far so good. I will post them in the Ura Loop forum when they are completed.
Sweet. Thanks alot man.  Will be good to see some more examples of controlling the rank.  I seem to suicide multiple times and the stage 3 boss is still jacked up all the way.

Harlequin

Thanks EOJ!

Been hanging for some more MMP goodness :)

Videos will be the closest thing i come to playing the game until the PS3 port :D

Harlequin

EOJ

Aright, all the vids are up now.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

As "easy" as this one is, I find it more frustrating than any of the Ikeda games.  Probably the lag before the lard shot kicks in... and of course, so much shit on the screen I can't see that stray medal.

CRI

i think i will get this game in the next 2 months.
were should i look for the game?
do you guys think 500? will do it for a kit?
would be too nice if someone in europe would sell his kit!:righton:

GaijinPunch

Probably closer to 550-600 if you're looking.  If you wait, you might get lucky and get one for 500.

jaycm1

is a $1000 a good price for a brand new kit with poster and cd not sure?

EOJ

Yeah, that's a good price.
My score archive

hermosaguy

That is definitely an amazing price.  I had paid about double for it, but I still have no regrets. I really love it! :)

jaycm1

im torn between this or mushi futari which is $100 cheaper cant decide

EOJ

I'd go with Futari if I were you.
My score archive

jaycm1

thanks EOJ i will have a long hard think before i part with my cash read both of your reviews im thinking mushi futari as well!!!!

EOJ

Both games are great, so you really can't go wrong either way. For me, if I could only pick one I'd definitely get Futari. Others feel differently though.
My score archive

EOJ

I've been quite hooked on this again over the past couple weeks. I really want to beat my 160mil score w/Ikuo, and I've been working at new strats to improve my stage scores. I usually end stage 1 with 21-23mil, which I'm pretty happy with (though extending this to 25-30mil would be great). I'm pretty good at the stage 3 boss milking now as well and can regularly end that stage with 65-70mil (my best is 75mil).

I am currently aiming for the following end of stage scores (I've gotten the first three but have yet to get past 115mil at the end of stage 4):

st1: 23mil
st2: 43mil
st3: 75mil
st4: 125mil (maybe 130mil+?)
st5: 175+mil

Ultimately, I'd like to break 200mil. Anyone else score-attacking this game?
My score archive