Main Menu

CAVE Matsuri 8/15/09

Started by adverse, July 01, 2009, 04:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

August 15th (Saturday) in Akihabara.
DDPDOJ Arrange CD, Deathsmiles Drama CD Vol. 2, as well as other new goods.
There will be a special event in the exhibitions pace.
The mail says that it might be the biggest scale Matsuri they've done yet.
Details on the Matsuri will be posted later in July.

Kaneda

Looks like it's going to be during my summer vacation so I'll be sure to attend.

Cave needs to get on with the Daifukkatsu and Futari Black Label superplay DVDs. Gashapon too.

gsl

Anybody planning on going?  Might have an order if you're willing...

Have they sold the DOJ BL DVD set at the last few matsuris they've had?

GaijinPunch

Most likely not, but might make a special trip if Kaneda makes it.

EOJ

I'll be in Japan then, but over in Kyoto. Not sure if I'll haul on over to Tokyo, but who knows.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

adverse

You should do it man.  Tougeki is the same weekend and I'm going to be going between both.  Maybe we could all get together at an arcade and tear shit up too.   :righton:

GaijinPunch

Quote from: EOJ on July 06, 2009, 04:38:21 AM
I'll be in Japan then, but over in Kyoto. Not sure if I'll haul on over to Tokyo, but who knows.

Note that if you want to buy shit, you pretty much have to wait in line for hours on end even at the end of the day.  They eventually cut the line off (while it's still out the door).  Totally sucks shit.

EOJ

Nah, I don't buy the Cave trinkets. I'd just go to see the hoopla.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

Quote from: EOJ on July 07, 2009, 02:10:43 AM
Nah, I don't buy the Cave trinkets. I'd just go to see the hoopla.

I would hope there'd be something worth waiting for, but I'm sure it's the usual turds.  Even after adding on a fee and selling to other members, it's never worth it unless there's like 2-3 things I really want myself (and lately, there's not been).

adverse

drboom

If Babelfish is doing its job at all, it sounds like Namiki will be doing a live performance?!?
It also sounds like they are saying "new Ketsui goods" as well. Wonder what that could be?

powerfuran

Yeah, there's gonna be a live performance by Naimiki, plus an autoghraph session by Joker Jun, a Deathsmiles pictures exhibition and some live streaming.

As far as the new goods, you can get a set of Deathsmiles bed sheets, some Ketsui 5 chip-shaped notepad, Dodonpachi-themed keyrings and other stuff.

SuperPang

LOL, DS bedsheets, I dread to think.

THE

Dude, it's for the children  :righton:
The future is 2D

GaijinPunch

I really am dying to take my Skull Hornets book up their to get signed by JJ.  I almost want to see the expression on his face.  Can't be too many 6'3" white dudes w/ their cock hanging on their shoulder w/ that book.  Namiki live session - blech.  I know you guys like his music, but I just don't dig it.

Dave_K.

Can someone grab me an MMP piggy mascot and single CD (not the soudtrack) if they are available?

gsl

Requesting pics of GP w/ Skull Hornets book and cock on shoulder, next to Joker Jun.

GaijinPunch

DFK DVD
http://cave-gameshow.cocolog-nifty.com/fes200908/02/index.html

Can't say I thought I'd see a Bomb style video on there.  Only 1 of 5, which is TAC, and apparently the lowest scoring.

zlk

Looks like yusemi might have counter-stopped the game.   :righton:

GaijinPunch

Comes w/a 36 page booket & keyholder.  Worth noting is that it was created by a company called 1UP.  Anyone know if they did the other DVDs or CDs?

zakk

Is the DVD Matsuri-only?

(in other words are they pretending it's only available at this Matsuri and then it will suddenly be available everywhere in 2 months?)

GaijinPunch

No.  Just like everything else, it's a presale.
Well, actually it doesn't say that, but I would assume they'd do an interweb sale. 

adverse

Quote from: zlk on July 27, 2009, 11:04:42 PM
Looks like yusemi might have counter-stopped the game.   :righton:

Just because of the  "? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" ?  I'd be pretty surprised if this game was counter-stoppable after 1.5 was released.  That was the whole point of the extra digit right?  But then there's Mushi Futari 1.5 which counter-stops at 3.99 billion for whatever reason...One would think that the point counter goes all the way up to 9 on the extra digit...

Edit: I'm gonna need those Ibara BL and Daifukkatsu posters...

Oh and that Espgaluda underwear is gonna be good for getting the girls in 覚醒 mode, holler!

EOJ

Wow, nice to see that DVD. That A-bomb score by TAC is really impressive, it's about 2x what his last score was in Arcadia.  :o
You get all three shot styles in A-type, but only one each in B and C. Weird.

Probably is a 999bil counterstop ALL or a 1 trillion + ALL from SWY. I don't know why else they'd obscure the score.
My score archive

Plasmo

Great to finally see a DFK DVD!
As EOJ already said, it's quite a weird selection of shiptypes, even more weird that the A-S replay only is a Tsuujou loop score!
Didn't CAVE add 2 extradigits in 1.5? I think it'll be "only" over 1trill, a counterstop probably isn't possible in 1.5 .

GaijinPunch

QuoteBut then there's Mushi Futari 1.5 which counter-stops at 3.99 billion for whatever reason

Why did I think this game, or some other cave game counter stopped at the maximum value of the max value of a 32-bit integer?

Quote from: EOJ on July 28, 2009, 12:27:06 AM
Probably is a 999bil counterstop ALL or a 1 trillion + ALL from SWY. I don't know why else they'd obscure the score.

He could still be working on it.  :righton:

SuperPang

Are those new models kits or like Reco?

adverse

Watching the trailer, they really play up SWY's score and whether he breaks a trillion, "Is there another digit??" etc.  They also mention that this DVD took four times as long to record as other official DVDs, probably due to the variety of styles and the vicious second loop (when you're trying to score on it). 

Really looking forward to this one.

MX7

Quote from: Plasmo on July 28, 2009, 02:30:13 AM

Didn't CAVE add 2 extradigits in 1.5? I think it'll be "only" over 1trill, a counterstop probably isn't possible in 1.5 .

Yeah, if I remember correctly, 1.5 has an extra two digits over 1.0.

Maybe it's a 9.999.999.999.999 score?  :laugh:

GaijinPunch

Two things need to happen in this world:

1: America needs to switch to the metric system
2: Japan needs to adopt a counter that matches the comma.