Main Menu

Cave Matsuri 5/15

Started by adverse, April 23, 2010, 01:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

necpmf

DFK black label poster is delicious.

StarCreator

Who do I mail my eternal soul to in order to get some stuff ordered this time? x_X

At the very least, I need that Espgaluda II arrange soundtrack CD.  Though I can't tell if that's a matsuri item or if it's already being sold...

EOJ

All that Daifukkatsu stuff for sale there (Black Label Arcade art/inst set for 2500 yen, Kit poster for 1000 yen, Ver 1.5 T-shirt, etc) makes me wonder if this is a hint at their next port.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Monouchi

OMG...I would kill for that DFK BL poster...
If anyone is ordering I want to be in on a poster!  :o

Is this DFK poster only sold on the matsuri? ..or can I order it directly from this CAVE shop (I dont read japanese.)
If one could buy it directly, then one could use Rinkya to buy it for you, hmmm....

markedkiller78

DFK iPhone cover, art, posters....

360 & iPhone versions on the horizon? Here's hoping the BL is included on the retail disc

SuperPang

Ooh, some nice stuff this time. Anyone want to write a brief English list please? ;)

Van_Artic

charlienash87

dangun feveron shirt looks bitching!!!
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

cstarflare

hahaha lei is on both of those boy/girl character posters

antares

Quote from: charlienash87 on April 23, 2010, 08:50:48 AM
dangun feveron shirt looks bitching!!!

:righton:

If anyone could pick one up for me please pm me   =D

fuse

I got all excited thinking those were Ketsui 5-chip cufflinks, but on second look they are rings instead, aww :(

dmauro

Yeah, that Dangun Feveron shirt is hot. Do want.

brokenhalo

Quote from: markedkiller78 on April 23, 2010, 05:05:17 AM
DFK iPhone cover, art, posters....

360 & iPhone versions on the horizon? Here's hoping the BL is included on the retail disc

if you look closely, it's actually a DDP DOJ iphone cover. there's also a Ketsui cover as well. if this is any indication as to what they are planning for future ports this is going to be awesome.

NR777

The Dangun shirt is win.  Damn, I want it.

Elixir

brentsg

The B2 size of the DFK Black Label poster is cool.  I will also be trying to score the DFK BL artset so I can actually use it without concern.   :oogle:

I like the iPhone stuff but they are expensive.  I also think it's time to pick up some sticker sets and decorate the plain white trashcan in my office.  I'm thinking one side DeathSmiles and the other Ketsui!

It's good time to be a Cave fan.  Ketsui, DS II right around the corner, a hot iPhone game recently, another Matsuri! 

skykid

The DFK poster is wack. B1 or it didn't happen.

The Dangun shirt is awesome tho, and the DOJ iphone cover made me want to buy an iphone... until I saw the utterly ridiculous price! Cave, they sure know how to milk the fans.   :rolleyes:
Quote from: SuperPangWhere DOJ rapes you, DFK grabs your boob then runs away

Shalashaska

There's actually a few items I'd want this time around so if anybody is going and feeling generous enough to pick stuff up (pretty please!)....I have cash standing by! Is that ESPGaluda II poster full size? I mean, is it the same gigantic size as it was originally?

cstarflare

Shalashaska

I meant if it was the same physical size as the original poster but I see it's B2.

dcharlie

definitely in for the DOJ phone cover, will pass on the pants  :righton:

ookitarepanda

I will pay somebody good money to get me the deathsmiles coasters and that Ketsui 5-chip cushion.

:P

adverse

dmauro

Oh shi-

I need that.

edit: Google translated "This lavish and colorful "1000", and finished in gold leaf in orgy."

HVL

zlk

If anyone can buy stuff for me, send me a PM.  I will make it worth your while. 

lam47

Where is this being held? Just wondering if my friends will be near as they will be in Japan on the day :)

charlienash87

all the new stuff in this matsuri looks so good. it makes so sad that it is for japan only. if only there was some sort of trick to get them to ship internationally...then we could all stop getting fisted with inflated prices.

I'd gladly take both fists at once for a feveron shirt, 5 chip cushion, and a donpachi DSOF mug/cup thingie. at least it's better than dealing with YAJ

Edit: if there is ever a cave vs capcom, Steele Yurik must wear that evac industry trucker hat and make terry bogard references
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

GaijinPunch

Quote from: lam47 on April 29, 2010, 09:12:50 AM
Where is this being held? Just wondering if my friends will be near as they will be in Japan on the day :)

The server is probably in Tokyo somewhere.