Main Menu

Cave Matsuri 5/15

Started by adverse, April 23, 2010, 01:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

5 minutes to go and the server is already to a grinding halt.  Big shocker.  What is it w/ these dip shits?

dcharlie

woohoo, FINALLY got through.

Got everything i wanted but man, as always , just balls out insanity

GaijinPunch

The format of the page where you can add X-qty of any item of that category saved a shitload of bandwidth me thinks.

Elixir

Pink Sweets OST sold out first. What the?

Monouchi

DFK BL poster sold out before I could get one...  :'(

GaijinPunch

Quote from: Elixir on May 15, 2010, 12:29:52 AM
Pink Sweets OST sold out first. What the?

Old stock.  Happens every matsuri.

Kewing

Quote from: GaijinPunch on May 14, 2010, 10:56:08 PM
5 minutes to go and the server is already to a grinding halt.  Big shocker.  What is it w/ these dip shits?

Good lord, will they EVER learn and do a f*ucking thing about it?
It's either because they are blatanly blind, or they enjoy annoying people.... I'm actually having trouble deciding what it is.

necpmf

they're just taking the arcade game approach to shopping: the more difficult to obtain the more fulfilling it is when you get it

:rolleyes:

zakk

Quote from: Kewing on May 15, 2010, 03:38:53 PM
Quote from: GaijinPunch on May 14, 2010, 10:56:08 PM

Good lord, will they EVER learn and do a f*ucking thing about it?
It's either because they are blatanly blind, or they enjoy annoying people.... I'm actually having trouble deciding what it is.

Or they still manage to make the money they want even with these problems; hence they don't care.

dcharlie

wow, my sets of Deathsmiles coasters turned up already

1CC - 1 Cup 'o Coffee - check coming up. Cork seems a bit, um, plasticy?

dcharlie

Monouchi

Nice.

..I so want the DFK BL poster...now I have to roam YJ...   :whyioughtta:

dcharlie

we need to start doing group orders next time - i am happy to shout some people as long as they can guarantee some payments pre-purchace.

brentsg

Quote from: dcharlie on May 18, 2010, 03:03:27 AM
we need to start doing group orders next time - i am happy to shout some people as long as they can guarantee some payments pre-purchace.

You have 96 PMs.

(Well.. you will when the next Matsuri is announced.)

GaijinPunch

Quote from: zakk on May 15, 2010, 08:16:41 PM

Or they still manage to make the money they want even with these problems; hence they don't care.

They blog about how sorry they are all the time and it's added stress to the employees to say the least, so I'll say no.