Main Menu

Death Label Conquered

Started by adverse, September 14, 2011, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

Shalashaska

:o

I think I have more time spent playing Death Label than I do DOJ. I've been waiting forever to see that; thanks for the link adverse! Does the text at the beginning say anything interesting? I love his reaction at the end. I wonder if it was more "I finally did it!" or "I can't believe I just no-missed that shit!".  =D

ookitarepanda

How the hell is that dude holding is joystick, the upside-down Predator V? I guess I shouldn't judge, considering his skill.

jyumi

look at all that tension near the end. I thought the stick would fly off that table.
youtube: Ghostezra
general: Tyjet Poison

Kaneda

charlienash87

sounded like he shed a few tears at the end. and the way his thumb throttles the stick is some crazy shit
Quote from: Joe T. on March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
real shame we can't region lock the region free tards to the shmups forum region-moaning thread.
shinu ga yoi in Ibara

sh00g

Nice reaction from Mon caught on camera. Too fucking good.

Medal

Funny, I thought I remembered already having seen it...I know the news broke that he managed it a long time ago, but I also recall seeing some video...

Aliquantic

MON's video that went up a few months ago after he got the 2-ALL ended before 2-5 with a "To be continued" message.

TimingTripod40

This is everything I love about the genre condensed into 9 minutes.

mkb

That's incredible. I laughed when I heard his reaction at the end. He seemed pretty ecstatic.

I don't know what I find more impressive, clearing both loops on 1 credit, or no-missing the entire 2nd loop.

Oh, and I never knew Death Label had 2 loops til I saw this...

drunkninja

Man, that's nuts.  I like seeing his reaction, but man, I have to say, if that were me, I can't say I'd be as reserved.  I'd probably be screaming and jumping around or something lol....