Main Menu

HARD CORPS

Started by Dude, December 29, 2010, 08:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Surprised this has not made it here yet! Looks like fun.
ARC/Konami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTZuSZ7ZQnA

emphatic

Looks kinda like Dolphin Blue. Is it for the PS3?

TheSoundofRed

Quote from: emphatic on December 30, 2010, 04:57:00 AM
Looks kinda like Dolphin Blue. Is it for the PS3?

It's being released for PSN and XBLA. The lack of information over the last few months is annoying since it was one of the games I was most excited about in 2010. Oh well... on to 2011!

Dude

Its pretty good picked it up today.

ave

Quote from: Dude on February 17, 2011, 02:35:22 PM
Its pretty good picked it up today.

You mean you downloaded it?!  ;)  :'(

Even though it doesn't look too convincing to me, I'd definitely buy it if it was available on disc.
東亜プラン4ライフ

Dude

yeah i noticed it on live this morning.

EOJ

I tried the demo last night. It looks really nice, and the gameplay is solid. Seems to be a good challenge too.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

gsl

I was going to try it when I signed in last night, but it turns out I don't have enough free space to download it.  :-\ I guess I should get over this habit of installing every game I own to the hard drive, regardless of if I'm actively playing it at the time.

TheSoundofRed

So I picked this up the other day and only played through the first few stages. Pretty enjoyable, but still is no Gunstar Heroes =P

If anyone wants to join me for an online co op session, hit me up on XBL. My gamertag is InfinityArcade. I also had this idea of playing Cave STGs with a XBL Party of folks from Cave-STG for shits and giggles, but not sure if anyone would be interested in that.

thestreetzking

this is the next contra, I mean that meaning its the same series.

Its a fun game, I played the demo for a while but the fact its 1200 points is kinda a turn off

emphatic

I noticed today that you can run faster by double-tapping the stick (if you're like me playing this in a cabinet with a joystick and only four buttons).

jep_

Quote from: emphatic on March 12, 2011, 08:05:51 PM
I noticed today that you can run faster by double-tapping the stick (if you're like me playing this in a cabinet with a joystick and only four buttons).

How does it play in the cab? Is there a 4:3 option, or are there black bars on the top and bottom?

emphatic

Quote from: jep_ on March 22, 2011, 01:09:24 PM
Quote from: emphatic on March 12, 2011, 08:05:51 PM

How does it play in the cab? Is there a 4:3 option, or are there black bars on the top and bottom?

Black bars. I didn't bother to un-TATE my screen, so I can't really give a decent review.

bitkid

I picked this game up last night and I really like it. Its funny that it allows you to dash and air dash. Its like Guilty Gear Contra! :D
I like the chick better than the guy so far.

My only complaint so far is that the sound design is completely ass. The voices in particular sound so bad; almost as if they were recorded with a 10 dollar Radioshack mic.