Games on Demand - Raiden Fighters Aces

Started by neomoe, March 22, 2012, 12:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neomoe

hi guys,

Been really wanting to play Raiden Aces on the 360 again (mad that I sold my copy) and just had a couple of questions - hope you can help.  i have an unmodded JPN 360 and i believe the US disc version of the game is region locked, so I cant play it on my system.  Unfortunately, the JPN version of the disc still is pretty expensive.

I noticed though that the game is released on Games on Demand.  Does anybody know if I'd be able to download it (from the US site) and play it on my JPN 360...or would games on demand also be region locked?  I suppose i could download it from the JPN site, but I'd really like to avoid the hassle of buying JPN points etc etc if possible.

Any info would be much appreciated!
Peace

supabok

I have both a US & Japanese 360(long story) and I purchased raiden fighters from GoD from the japanese store.

I had the game on a usb stick and had to reformat it a while ago, thus having to re-download all my games.  I've tried re-downloading RF Aces, from the Japanese GoD site, on my US & Japanese systems but to no avail. I always get the 'download corrupted' and thus had to spring for the $10 raiden fighters US version ;)

It was the only way to get my fix of RFAces on xbox so I'd be careful of the japanese store for that game.

neomoe

Quote from: supabok on March 22, 2012, 04:35:01 PM
I have both a US & Japanese 360(long story) and I purchased raiden fighters from GoD from the japanese store.

I had the game on a usb stick and had to reformat it a while ago, thus having to re-download all my games.  I've tried re-downloading RF Aces, from the Japanese GoD site, on my US & Japanese systems but to no avail. I always get the 'download corrupted' and thus had to spring for the $10 raiden fighters US version ;)

It was the only way to get my fix of RFAces on xbox so I'd be careful of the japanese store for that game.

thanks for the heads up.  gonna avoid downloading from the JPN site for sure.