Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom [Xbox 360/ PS3]

Started by EOJ, November 26, 2010, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

This was just released in the USA a few days ago, and I really enjoyed the demo. It was just up for $22.99 brand new on amazon.com, so I had to buy it at that price. Anyone else get it (or getting it?)? JP release isn't until early next year, which is weird, as it's made by a Japanese development house (Game Republic). Good thing the US X360 version works on a JP X360 (according to play-asia.com).
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

brokenhalo

Quote from: EOJ on November 26, 2010, 05:28:48 PM
This was just released in the USA a few days ago, and I really enjoyed the demo. It was just up for $22.99 brand new on amazon.com, so I had to buy it at that price. Anyone else get it (or getting it?)? JP release isn't until early next year, which is weird, as it's made by a Japanese development house (Game Republic). Good thing the US X360 version works on a JP X360 (according to play-asia.com).

thanks for the tip on amazons sale. i just ordered a copy. i haven't tried the demo, but i've been looking forward to this for a while now. the trailers looked amazing.

Danza

I've been looking forward to it for a while now as well. I've got a copy in the post, heading my way.

EOJ

I gave up on this game after about 4 hours of play - it just became repetitive and boring. Oh well.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999