Nin2 Jump [XBLA April 27th, 2011]

Started by EOJ, February 18, 2011, 11:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

Patch that fixes the save data glitch is finished and is in testing. They're aiming for a release in the next week or two:

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2011/05/nin2-jump-2bd2.html
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

darkidol

I was expecting to like this more than I did after a first shot at the demo.  The charity aspect tilted it into a first-day buy but I'm still not feeling the pull I expected.  Feels like a flash game.  Fun, though.  =D

EOJ

I've finally sat down to give this game some focused playing time. I'm near the end of Adventure mode and I really love it. I like Adventure Mode better than Score Attack (Score Attack mode scoring just doesn't click with me). Trying to get the best times in Adventure is really addictive. I also really like the boss fights. Hope they release DLC with more Worlds!
My score archive

LFKASS

Downloaded this over the weekend and cleared Adventure Mode.  Next up is to get all S ranks and Cave items.  Haven't spent much time at all in Score Attack, but it looks fun.

This game is very similar to Bug Panic - 5 worlds, Adventure/Score Attack modes, puzzle elements, unique controls, requirement to clear each stage, clear each stage with bonus item and clear each stage perfectly (time/rank in Nin2 Jump; score in Bug Panic).

The chaining/score emphasis in Bug Panic Adventure Mode is eliminated in favor of fastest timing in Nin2 Jump.  In either case, perfection is required for highest rank.  Thoroughly enjoying this one so far and these types of Cave games.

EOJ

My score archive

bcass