-Removal of infinite lives trick
-Stage 6 bug fixed (?)
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

I read some more 2Ch archives from early 2006, and I also contacted AMI:

The 2006/xx/xx version is not the loke test version, according to AMI it's a very late revision done by Cave for unknown reasons. This is further provable by the fact that the Loke test version DID have selectable ship types (and all 4 types for each ship) and it also had Score Attack mode with infinite lives and the timer. Interestingly, it should be noted it also had MASTER VER written on the startup screen (this is for the loke test on March 6th, 2006).
My score archive

rtw

EOJ, how does the master string look on your new Death Smiles PCB ?

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

EOJ

It's the same as the previous one in this thread: 2007/10/09 MASTER VER (no periods)
My score archive

EOJ

Anyone know what the difference is between Futari 1.5 "2006/12/8 MASTER VER 1.54" and "2006/12/8. MASTER VER. 1.54."? I have owned both this year (I currently own the latter), but I can't tell any difference when playing. Maybe some weird bug or something was fixed? The port is based on "2006/12/8. MASTER VER. 1.54.", so I am guessing that must be the last bug-fixed version.
My score archive

EOJ

I thought it would be helpful to list all known MASTER VERs, and comments about what, if known, has been fixed or changed in each. I've added a preliminary version of that to the first post of this thread, but I still have to add many more SH3 games, as well as pre-SH3 games.
My score archive

XtraSmiley

Hello EOJ, it's been a few years, has anyone discovered the unknown differences from the final revision?

Mushihimesama
2004/10/12 MASTER VER (original version with the Maniac high score saving bug, 2P Ultra mode TLB reset bug, and Ultra unlockable via a code)
2004/10/12 MASTER VER. (Maniac high score saving bug fixed. 2P Ultra mode TLB reset bug fixed. Ultra unlocked from the start)
2004/10/12.MASTER VER. (Maniac high score saving bug fixed. 2P Ultra mode TLB reset bug fixed. Ultra unlocked from the start. Other changes unknown)

EOJ

My score archive

EOJ

Added:

Mushihimesama Cave Matsuri Ver 1.5
2011/05/23 CAVEMATSURI VER1.5

Thanks to this post: https://twitter.com/MikadoCenter/status/1630306685276372996

I recall there was a bug-fixed version of this too. Not sure if they changed the MASTER VER for that. I remember people had to send their boards back to CAVE to get it done, soon after release.
My score archive