Main Menu

Cave Online Shop (Static)

Started by GaijinPunch, June 24, 2010, 11:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

http://www.cave-shop.jp/
Only a few things up now, but itlooks like it's up for good.  Hopefully they'll add more items as time goes on.  I called IKD to ask him if they will ship abroad but he wasn't in.  If he calls me back I will post here.

EOJ

My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Monouchi

Awesome, thanks GP for the info.

Lets hope they get the DFK BL poster in... :righton:

brentsg

Saw a second tweet that they now accept credit cards.  It also mentioned that they had revised their polices so maybe they mention foreign transactions?

EOJ

No mention of foreign transactions, and the order form only includes space for Japanese addresses.
My score archive

SuperPang

I suppose this was inevitable. No idea why they didn't do it sooner. I hope some of the rarer stuff I've got remains limited, although an EVAC scarf reissue would be welcome  =D

Ast-Kot

I want a reko's t-shirt asap >:D
あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれた、その痛みがいつも君を守っているんだ

GaijinPunch

There's a good chance their shopping cart software doesn't support white people addresses yet.  We'll see.  Just llike Japan's massively xenophobic P4P industry (from what I've heard), Cave is not recession proof, so they may have to jump in bed w/ foreigners (pun intended).

EOJ

I think we'll have to wait for some English order form page to pop up to really have foreign transactions. The iphone dude who posts updates about Espgaluda 2 iphone could probably do it.

Until then, you'll need someone like GP to help you get your fix.  :righton:
My score archive

GaijinPunch

My guess is that the whole international shipping is really a turn off for a company that sells goods.  I've had a few of my orders miss items, although it's usually the matsuri orders, not the online ones.  But, there's all kinds of barriers that would make it harder than simply sticking stuff in the post.

Daigoro

yeah i can imagine it would be a nightmare for a small company with maybe one english reading/speaking person around to deal with a lost overseas order.

probably not happening any time soon, if ever.

DJ Incompetent

StarCreator

That's way too much to pay for a bootleg shirt.