Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles [JP PS3]

Started by EOJ, May 02, 2008, 04:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

I just got this game yesterday, and wow, what an awesome game. The art style is probably the best I've ever seen, and the game is just ridiculously fun. Well worth buying a PS3 for, IMO.

Anyone else pick this up? There's a US version planned for later this year, I think in November.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

My score archive

EOJ

My score archive

adverse

This title just became a PS3 best collection game, which means it can be had for super cheap.  Might check it out when Killzone 2 stops owning me body and soul.

GaijinPunch

It's the only thing on the PS3 I've bought and loved.

adverse

Just beat this game today.

>>>> *

JRPG of the generation for me.  Even if it's strategy.

markedkiller78

I've never noticed this thread  :P

I've been playing this all week. I bought it in December 2008 & put it in the PS3 for the first time in October 2009 lol. I knew it would take up too much time hence the delay.

What can I say, it's simply fantastic. I've just finished the first boss battle (Ch 17) & have one to go. I'll finish it tomorrow, but thankfully I have all the side quests to do & the second play through to get the missing S ranks (A is the equivalent grade in the Pal release) Then there are the 2 DLC to look forward to :)

I've got DFK & DSMBL, Halo ODST, Batman Arkham Asylum & Demons souils in the house just now that I really want to play, but I would prefer to take a second run through this over all of them.

Such a pity that the next one is on PSP: http://kotaku.com/5314871/valkyria-chronicles-2-is-a-psp-game

adverse

VKC art book coming soon

http://www.mangaoh.co.jp/catalog/212496/

戦場のヴァルキュリア Development Artworks
出版社 エンターブレイン
発売日 2010-01-20
予価 3,990円(本体3,800円)

Apparently 400 pages!  >:D