Espgaluda Full Auto Question PCB

Started by rtw, November 18, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtw

emphatic pointed out that if you play the PCB version of Espgaluda and have a 4'th button connected you will have rapid fire assigned to it.

However I noticed that in the setup menu there is an option for 'Full Auto'. Turning it on will display "FULL-AUTO ON" in the title screen.

It's even documented in the manual but unfortunately I don't speak Japanese, so if someone could translate the text I would be very happy.

http://www.world-of-arcades.net/Cave/Espgaluda/Documentation.htm

It's related to SHOT A in some manner.

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

EOJ

Yeah, it says it makes Shot A rapid fire. Wouldn't be good to do unless you have a 4 button setup, as it seems it would change a 3 button setup's A shot into full-auto (i.e. you can't use the laser). Someone with a PCB could always try it out and let us know.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Gwyrgyn

There's a Full Auto option in the PS2 port as well but it doesn't seem to do anything that I've noticed.

rtw

I tested this out in my cab last night on my PCB.

Rapid fire is available on button D regardless of the "FULL-AUTO" setting in the menu. What is interesting is that button D is not documented anywhere.

Even if I had it on "FULL-AUTO" I could still use the laser by holding down button A.

rtw
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work

markedkiller78

I've had Galuda in a 4 button cab & never even thought to push the 4th button  =D

You live & learn.