Main Menu

Please help me choose.

Started by dimmu--borgir, December 25, 2008, 03:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimmu--borgir

Hi guys! New guy from Sweden here. Not new in the arcade scene though. Got into Cave some years ago but REALLY got into Cave half a year ago. Just bought me a Egret 2 and waiting eagerly for my Ibara PCB from Japan and the Mushihimesama I bought on Ebay earlier today. My fingers will bleed  :)

Anyway, since I'm new into the PCB world (just mame and PS2 earlier) I have quite a library to choose from and the questions is, which games to choose to get the most variety? Since money is not an issue, (yeah, sounds cool I know ;)) I guess I will play them all in the end but I don't think I will play all three Dodonpachis after each other.

I have promised myself to own one PCB at a time but that promise is already broken. I will however try to follow that later on.

So, what do you suggest? Ibara - Mushi - ? - ?

Thanks

/C

EOJ

Quote from: dimmu--borgir on December 25, 2008, 03:04:57 PM
the questions is, which games to choose to get the most variety?

Mushi Futari 1.5, Mushi Futari Black Label, and Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu 1.5. All three have lots of different play modes/styles and thus a lot of variety.
I've been playing Futari 1.5 for over 2 years and I still love it. Futari 1.0 is also excellent, but basically impossible to find, so you'd probably be better off looking for the other games.

Other very good games, but with less variety: Muchi Muchi Pork, Pink Sweets, Ketsui, Espgaluda 2.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999