Magfest IX : Shmup meet in DC included

Started by Strider77, January 20, 2011, 12:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strider77

MAGFEST IX was this month and I though I'd add a thread with some pics of our little cave arcade that we had up and running.

and there you go.....     now stop waisting time with looking at pics and go download that 360 DDP BL EXTRA patch.

We had these games up and running (not all at one time, to many PCBs and not enough cabs).

Muchi Muchi Pork
Pink Sweats
Mushihimesama Futari Black Label
Ibara BL
Mushihimesame
ESP Galuda 2
ESP Rade
Guwange
Raiden Fighters
Raiden fighters 2
Strikers 1945
Viper Phase 1
Progear
Dangun Feveron
Dimahoo
Blazing star
Ikaruga
Under Defeat
Psyvariar 2
Battle Bakraid
Armored Police Batrider
Border Down

others:

AvP
Cannon Dancer

Actually some of that stuff never got put in, but all the cave stuff did at some point other than Guwange. Plus we had alot of other cabs floating around at the con.

Animaitor

Beautiful carpet and inspiring surroundings :laugh:

Thanks for the pictures Strider77! Wish I could attend to something even 10 times smaller in Spain. Miss Japanese game centers. How much was the entrance fee?

Strider77

I think it was around 30 to 40 for a 4 day pass? One or two day passes I have no idea on the prices for those.

Animaitor

Not bad at all. You were involved in some way in this convention, right? Seeing how few arcades left are in the US and other parts of the world, I wonder if the number of people attending the festival increased over the years.

Strider77

yeah...   I supplied alot of the PCBs. MAGfest has deffinately increased in volume over the three years I have attended substantially.