mushihime sama reset & ultra code

Started by erzane, September 17, 2010, 09:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erzane

hi,
sudently my mushi pcb boot and lost all datas
result is that I lost ultra mode etc...
is it the battery ?
if yes how can I find a new battery pls and which type ?
I need the code for activate ultra mode to

thanks a lot for your help

EOJ

http://www.world-of-arcades.net/Cave/Mushihimesama/Secrets.htm

By the way, don't post the same thread in multiple forums here! It will do little but annoy me, and it will not expedite the presentation of the answer you seek. I'm going to go delete your identical thread in the strategy section now.

The Ultra mode reset is a common problem with Mushi PCBs. Happened to me before. I have no idea if there's anyway to prevent it, but I have not read of one.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

erzane

oh I forgot the cheat is wrote on WOA

ok , sorry no worry I will no tread 2 times next time

thanks for your reply
;)

Dave_K.

Quote from: EOJ on September 17, 2010, 05:48:30 PM
The Ultra mode reset is a common problem with Mushi PCBs. Happened to me before.

Any clue as to when/how this happens?  I'd love to reset the HS table and reset ultra (to avoid the highscore bug), but its never happened on my PCB.

GaijinPunch

Forgot who it was but apparently somebody got word from Cave that the lack of resetting the HS table is not a bug... it is simply not enabled.

Dave_K.

Regardless of Cave's missing reset feature, there IS some bug that seems to do the same thing, as this is what erzane, and EOJ mention.  Do either of you remember what you were doing when it happened?  This would be quite valuable if it can be recreated consistently.

EOJ

Just flicked it on one day and Ultra was gone. Seems to be the usual story when this happens to people.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999