Main Menu

G'Day From Australia!

Started by Luffy III, May 12, 2012, 03:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy III

Hello Fellow hardcore bullet frenzy gamers,

I'm Luffy III from Australia and I just begun playing some Cave Games, my first port is Deathsmiles (Have the deluxe Edition) on the Xbox 360 and I am willing to find out more Cave games to invest in the future. E.g. Dodonpachi Dai-Fukkatsu, Mushihimesama Futari.

I'm sort of a novice to bullet frenzy games so it will take some time to get used to... I may post some scores, maybe or maybe not but I'll let fate decide for me!

Many thanks!

ookitarepanda

Hi Luffy. If you haven't yet, you should check out the thread in CAVE Games about the guy who just signed up and was looking for advice. Might find some good stuff in there.

EOJ

Welcome to the forums. Deathsmiles is a classic. And I'm sure you'll enjoy exploring all the Cave shooting catalog has to offer!
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Luffy III

Thank you!

I'll be looking into more bullet frenzy games Cave has to offer, I suppose not many Aussies are into these type of games, only the daring... Well, I'll start with Deathsmiles first then move onto the others once I mastered it!

And of course get a capture card, a microphone for audio commentary/hilarious voice acting and an arcade stick set like the ones Street Fighter/Soul Calibur bonuses but without the actual game. Not much of a fighter genre...