Port Announced.

Update:
-port is due spring 2010
-Its title is Espgaluda II Black Label
-Will be retail, not XBLA
-will have two Black Labels: one by Ikeda and one by Yagawa
-will have original and HD upgraded graphics just like previous Cave X360 ports

Updated (2.15.2010):
-SE version will be region free, while the LE will be region locked to Japanese Xbox 360 consoles. Buy accordingly.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

HVL

Wow, this is fantastic. I've been lately watching the ESP2 superplay and it looks so sweet. :righton:

NR777

Badass...I really need to import a JP 360...

Megalixir

I've always wanted to play this. Great news.

hermosaguy

Cave's best work!  I hope this port gets alot of love.

robivy64

And I hope it ends up on the 360.

The platform was not announced.

EOJ

Of course it's on the X360. Cave said before they were only going to port their shooters to the X360.
My score archive

adverse

Personally I was hoping for Muchi Muchi Pork, but Esp II should be good too.  The only one displeased will be Kaneda.  :laugh:  Given that DFK is pretty much a sure port as well, this means that all told, we will eventually have at least 6 CAVE titles on the 360.  Good news  :righton:.

EOJ

We probably won't see DFK until 2011, maybe the end of 2010 if we're lucky. They'll probably do Futari by the end of this year, Galuda 2 in Spring/summer 2010, and then DSII in Fall 2010.
My score archive

Kaneda

Quote from: adverse on July 13, 2009, 08:49:00 PM
The only one displeased will be Kaneda.  :laugh: 

Yea definitely not my first choice, although I like how the ports keep rolling on. Muchi doesn`t seem so farfetched now.

Lunchbox

Mmmm... I have mixed feelings... I was really waiting for Muchi, but, hey!, great news!
No arcades in Spain.

fuse

I love Galuda II to bits, so this is very welcome news to me. It's now getting to the point where if my J-360 were to die on me, I would have no qualms with forking out ?stupid for another one. Keep 'em coming, guys!

Shalashaska

Good news and a fun game (though hard scoring wise). I just wish they'd decide to port something I don't have the PCB for already!  :'( =D

bucklemyshoe

Very hype for this but really am getting impatient for the DFK port.  :oogle:

Monouchi

Omg...a dream come true!!!  =D
Esp 2 with HD graphics...  *faints*

GaijinPunch

Jeez.  I don't like in for a few days and look what happens.  Maybe I should unplug my computer for a month and see what happens.  Really interested to see how this turns out.  I think everyone knows my opinion of the game.  Not sure what they'll do for the arrange mode... there's already bullets all over the place.

EOJ

They'll make the arrange mode super easy for all "console gamers" who can't handle the original game. Just like they always do!
My score archive

necpmf

Quote from: EOJ on July 16, 2009, 08:41:23 PM
They'll make the arrange mode super easy for all "console gamers" who can't handle the original game. Just like they always do!
It could follow the footsteps of its predecessor although Galuda 2 looks hard enough as is. That's what I thought about DOJ though, and look at ITS arrange mode. Little bit of a tangent here but are there any videos of death label being cleared? Has it even been cleared? Second loop looks straight up impossible.

hermosaguy

I absolutely loved the Galuda Arrange Mode!  I'll have to go back to it this weekend.

EOJ

I have sporadic internet access here in Kyoto (still), and since no one else here seems to want to post any news, here you go, a few days late:

-port is due spring 2010
-It's apparently going to be called Espgaluda II Black Label
-Will be retail, not XBLA
-will have original and HD upgraded graphics just like previous Cave X360 ports

My score archive

HVL

Perhaps you should update the first post with that info. It would be the most logical course of action. :lol:

Also, there's now a P-A product page up for this.

Shalashaska

Quote from: EOJ on August 18, 2009, 08:22:05 AM

Plus the original game or no (thus the name change)?

OT: Hope you're doing well at your new home!

EOJ

Yes, the original game will be there too.

Kyoto is alright. I prefer Hawaii though.  :righton: Good thing I'll be back there in less than 4.5 months.
My score archive

Shalashaska

Just visiting? Ironic, I'll be in Japan in about 4 months!  =D

EOJ

I'm living in Japan for 5 months. Then moving back to Hawaii in January until at least next summer.
My score archive

adverse

Quote from: EOJ on August 20, 2009, 12:21:38 AM
Yes, the original game will be there too.

Kyoto is alright. I prefer Hawaii though.  :righton: Good thing I'll be back there in less than 4.5 months.

Man, you're gonna hate the winter...

EOJ

Eh, cold weather doesn't bother me. I was born and raised in Ohio, which gets way colder than Kyoto. I also lived in Central Japan before (in the countryside), and the winter wasn't bad (even though I could see my breath when I went to the bathroom).
My score archive

EOJ

Interesting tidbit from the recent Cave meeting: work on this project actually began in January 2008 (that's not a typo), so it's pretty far along now.
My score archive

GaijinPunch

The winter can be awesome. Last winter was better than last Spring or that fucking awful excuse for a Summer we just had.

EOJ

New Famitsu page about this game:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1227219_1407.html

They say it will have "an arrange mode by IKD". But they do not mention Yagawa. Maybe his arrange mode was just a false rumor?
My score archive