Mushihimesama Futari ver 1.5 [JP XBOX 360, 2009] REGION FREE W/ SCANLINES

Started by EOJ, April 21, 2009, 02:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lam47

Quote from: Monouchi on January 14, 2010, 07:10:39 AM
I just did my first CAVE game 1cc.....Futari BL Original (360)
Heard it was easy and it was my first try, it feels good to finally 1cc a cave game.  :P

Now back to work on 1cc?ng 1.5 Maniac. (That stage 4 is eating me...)

Nice one. I did my first in Deathsmiles the other day :) Its a good feeling.

EOJ

In case anyone was wondering, some dudes on 2Ch are saying the 360 version of Ultra mode also counterstops at 3,999,999,999.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

GaijinPunch

Kewing

I wish CAVE learnt the meaning of Restart. I hate having to exit to the menu and then enter again because it will only restart at the stage you're in; and even if you restart stage1, it will not count for a replay or the scoreboards.
It kind of sucks when you restart from stage2 for practice, only to then do the best God mode run of your life (2.9 bill dying halfway through the Larsa battle) D:

Kaneda

Quote from: GaijinPunch on February 02, 2010, 06:19:25 PM
Cool.  I'll have to try that.

lol

I was just playing Maniac to try to get that 300m achievement and ended my run with 301...and nothing unlocked. Boo-urns.

lam47

thamasha69

Quoteand even if you restart stage1, it will not count for a replay or the scoreboards

Tell me about it...not knowing this, I restarted in stage 1 and finished my first 1CC of MBL at 320+ million points - I almost had a stroke when I didn't get the option to save the replay as I had no-missed to stage 5.

Schrodingers cat

Quick questions:

1. In the leaderboards, are you not supposed to see a replay icon (paperclip) next to your name at all?  I get confused because it makes me forget whether or not I uploaded a replay. 

2. When you get a top 20 score or higher on the leaderboards, there's an extra long dialog prompt that appears when you upload your score.  What does this say?

JEP

I have a quick question too.

Is there a way to display the overall top scores table instead of today's top scores?

Schrodingers cat

antares

Any news on the BL Patch? Is Cave/M2 working on it? Will it even come?

I switched from my 20GB harddrive to 120GB today but the freezes are still in place :(

twoup

Just chipping in my experience, after I downloaded black label (from my own Aus region account) the game froze once but never again afterwards. I've got the game installed to a 120gb HD.

Monouchi

Quote from: Monouchi on January 14, 2010, 07:10:39 AM
I just did my first CAVE game 1cc.....Futari BL Original (360)
Heard it was easy and it was my first try, it feels good to finally 1cc a cave game.  :P

Now back to work on 1cc?ng 1.5 Maniac. (That stage 4 is eating me...)

Finally I got my first Cave 1cc in BL maniac 360, I dont count the earlier one cos I think BL original was too easy.

Strange, I just sailed through stage 4-5 but had to fight like a dog on stage 3. (And Larsa of course.
I missed the 1up cos I was to scared to go up through the bullets.  :-[

I played for survival but too many times my eyes went to the bar to se if it was red and it almost cost me a life.
Well, great experience to beat the game on one cred :righton:

Now I can move on to EspII.

EOJ

My score archive

Plasmo

What are the highest Original and Maniac scores for Arrange mode on the leaderboards? Would be nice if I could add them to the WR score list.

purpbullets

Quote from: EOJ on February 22, 2010, 04:26:31 PM
SIN's top 3 Arrange mode scores:

He writes some comments about them on his blog:

http://sinmoon.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/178/

ultra arrange for me i made it to stage 5 boss 2nd form

and 1080313628 is the best i got out of 3 trys

but 10 9's, whoooa

i guess i need to play more.  :laugh:

antares

Quote from: Plasmo on February 23, 2010, 06:57:43 AM
What are the highest Original and Maniac scores for Arrange mode on the leaderboards? Would be nice if I could add them to the WR score list.

Original: 6,417,732,346 - ALL - Reco - SIN

Maniac: 8,274,774,119 - ALL - Reco - SIN

Plasmo

EOJ

Well of course, I wouldn't be posting his scores unless they were tops.  ;)
My score archive

Hive

Quote from: EOJ on February 23, 2010, 02:10:04 PM
Well of course, I wouldn't be posting his scores unless they were tops.  ;)

I'd be more fascinated to see bottoms  :lol:
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/

Monouchi

I must admit im a little slow... :-X  ...but I finally figured out how to cash in on the multiplyer. (BL, Maniac:)
And my god how much more fun the game is now, (And I thought it was really fun before.)

And by just letting the button go the meter dissapears!
...so my scores suddenly got alot better. :P

I am so lucky that my EspII is delayed at the post office...needs to play more Futari.

JEP

Quote from: Monouchi on March 04, 2010, 11:18:51 AM
I am so lucky that my EspII is delayed at the post office...needs to play more Futari.

Man, Futari is great.  My copy of EspII arrived two days ago and I keep going back to playing futari.

Schrodingers cat

I asked this question before but got no answer...

This time I have a screenshot and was wondering what this prompt is saying:

I already said yes to saving a replay and uploading a score so I don't know why it's asking me a third time.  I just know it has to do with getting a top 20 score.  Anyone?

EOJ

It says "you entered into the top 20 ranking. In order to record your score, you are required to upload your replay. Will you upload your replay data and record your score?" A=yes, B=no.

Basically you aren't allowed to post your score without uploading your replay if you made it into the top 20. I wish they had this feature for Deathsmiles and Espgaluda 2. There are some great scores there where the players decided not to upload their replays.  :whyioughtta:
My score archive

Schrodingers cat

twoup

I've got BL & 1.01 installed and have been playing on a standard edition, If I got a limited edition could I just pop it in and have those modes in the menu or would I have to reinstall the disc and download those modes again?

I ask because I let my woman borrow my copy of the game and she panicked about some small mark on the disc and got it resurfaced (without even telling me) so now it looks like shit and I plan to get another copy and give her the one she ruined. I wouldn't mind getting the ltd ed but not if I have to get another 1200 points for black label as well.

StarCreator

You should be fine - the standard and limited edition discs should be exactly the same, software-wise - they just have different silkscreen art.

twoup

Thanks for your words of encouragement, I got the LE last week and my install and DLC were all good :)

Hive

I have something to report that may interest you guys  :lol:

The Xbox 360 is going to be getting 3D support in the future,
and if I remember correctly, Futari has a 3D mode as one of its many features (thanks to M2!).

SOURCE: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/microsoft-takes-gaming-battle-3d-with-upgrade-to-xbox-360-1971324.html
Hive's "Colorphiles" Blog:  http://colorphiles.blogspot.com/