Main Menu

Online Matsuri (x2)

Started by GaijinPunch, March 19, 2009, 01:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adverse

Ok, got my stuff this morning.  My DVD works fine, at least so far.  

Wish they'd added some commentary about the games, or history of the company.  But it's really just a series of short clips of all the games in a timeline.  Nothing massively exciting.  Will listen to the Cave no uta DVD next and see how ridiculous it is lol.

Edit: It's also unfortunate that the Black Label games were not included in the timeline, as they're some of CAVE's very best.

SuperPang

Mine seems fine too, if a little dull  ;)

adverse

There's a lot of pretty funny stuff on the CAVE no uta special DVD, including Natsuko no Chousen!  Where one of the singers for the CD is asked to 1-coin Ketsui.  LOL  As you might expect she has some difficulty with that, so they set her up with MFBL God mode, and eventually IKD comes in to help her.  When she daioujous about halfway through stage 1, the rest of stage 1 is an IKD superplay!  haha  That ends after the boss : /

Pda

For those who might know,any difference between Instruction Cards set available at Matsuris and the ones coming with PCB kits?

KOMA

Quote from: Pda on June 29, 2009, 06:15:38 AM
For those who might know,any difference between Instruction Cards set available at Matsuris and the ones coming with PCB kits?
No difference  ;)