Main Menu

Online Matsuri (x2)

Started by GaijinPunch, March 19, 2009, 01:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinPunch

EOJ

Trinkets galore! I am happy that I am not someone who feels compelled to spend money on such things and store them in my domicile.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

Megalixir

http://cave.shop-pro.jp/?pid=13370042

Why is the only promotional video on their site one that's talking about an anime pillow? :whyioughtta:

(If  :whyioughtta: is actually a guy shaking his fist, I'm sorry. I've had a much cruder interpretation of it for far too long.)

Midnight Milkshake

More Deathsmiles stuff?! maybe is time to sell one of my kidneys if I want to buy all the things that I'm interested  :laugh:

zap

Wow, cutting boards for meat, vegetables, bread, etc. Rice bowls. Mug cups. Glasses. Soon you can have all your kitchen supplies by Cave  :laugh:

zap

Is the festival starting right now or in 24 hours?  ???

Uh, nvm. I guess it's in 12 hours.

GaijinPunch

Their servers are obviously getting pounded.  This is almost as bad as waiting in that fucking line at the real events.

adverse

Haha, yeah this is hard right now.

adverse

Fuck.  Was two fucking items away from finishing and now it's just a clusterfuck.

GaijinPunch

And I'm sure everyone on the planet his hitting refresh on a million pages.  I'm just trying to see what the fuck is in my shopping cart right now.  The way the server is layered, there's a display page, and then all the order processing which is what's fucking the database.  From the error messages, it looks like there are simply too many connections... not a bandwidth issue. 

adverse

It was not this bad last time.  You'd think they'd have sorted this shit. 

Argh, my net cafe bill.   :mad:

GaijinPunch

No interweb at home yet?

This is a joke.  I've been hitting refresh for like half a fucking hour.

adverse

Nope.  This is seriously going to be a big net cafe bill.  I'm gonna cut out after another 20 minutes.

Have the feeling these servers are going to be down for awhile.

GaijinPunch

They're not down -- that's the thing. They're just flooded.

EDIT: Okay, now they're down. :)

adverse

Christ in fuck.

I'm going home.  Net gets installed in a couple hours anyways, so I will continue the struggle at a lower price.   :whyioughtta:

GaijinPunch

Yeah, it's messed up.  Still jacked on this end.
Glad I have a game to keep me busy.

adverse

Wow wtf, 2 hours later and the shit still isn't working! 

Well I got my internet installed.  Thank fuck.  Now if I can just get this matsuri out of the way.

adverse

Whoa, the store itself is down now.  Wonder if anyone got anything.  Like that one guy who just desperately wanted the DOJ shot glass to drown his chaining-related sorrows in.   :laugh:

Who am I kidding I want that shit too.  : /

GaijinPunch

I'm going on about my day.  Fuck this shit.

GaijinPunch

If they were in the least bit professional they would've sent out a mail after a fucking hour saying that they were closing down ship until it's fixed, or post-poning, or something.

GaijinPunch

Works now, but a lot of the stuff (the dishes mainly, and the Caspter wood board) were sold out.
Same w/ DOJ KEtsui OST.

adverse

Just finished my order.  Zap got 90% of your stuff, check your PMs.

zap

Heh, sounds just as fun as the real events.. just that there are no special PCBs to play  :laugh: 

Midnight Milkshake

Maybe Cave needs to buy a new server, because the one that they use now is shit, wanted to but Ketsui's scarf, but my contact had the same problems as you  :'(

GaijinPunch

It's actually outsourced to pro-shop.jp.  They probably don't have the power to reserve extra bandwidth for 1 of the 2 days a year Cave needs it.

adverse

GP, did you get your stuff yet?

Mine has yet to arrive.  ???

adverse

Ack just figured out my apt was not listed.  Should be here tomorrow or so.

GaijinPunch

Just got an email from Cave.  Apparently thre's a problem w/ the Cave no Uta DVD, and they're repressing it.  Reprints go out on the 30th.  They want me to send back the busted ones. :/
I didn't have any problem with mine, but I didn't watch it all the way through . I did watch most of it.

Maybe SP and adversity can comment on theirs.

-GP

SuperPang